ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These employees have no right to ask me to hand them MY phone.. codes coming shortly
If I was part of ftl legal, I would immediately have corporate send out a memo to all stores about never having an employee handle customers' phones. That is a pretty common no no in all retail that may handle customers' property due to risk of liability.

Welp made my own jig for the confirmed app tomorrow fingers crossed it works. If it does I'm cashing out to sneaker Twitter :lol:

Not sharing it until I know it works so don't bother with a DM.

On an unrelated note, I know a lot of adidas stans believe that it was the initial Kanye hype that got people to start buying ultra boosts but they're selling on their own strength now, do you think if yeezys were stripped of the Kanye name would they sell nearly as well? I ask because none of adidas other streetwear minded kicks that even draw inspiration from the yeezys have even the smallest amount of attention or hype. And if that's the case what do you guys think is going to happen when hype isn't a favor anymore because they're becoming more and more available and resell is dying

Welp made my own jig for the confirmed app tomorrow fingers crossed it works. If it does I'm cashing out to sneaker Twitter :lol:

On an unrelated note, I know a lot of adidas stans believe that it was the initial Kanye hype that got people to start buying ultra boosts but they're selling on their own strength now, do you think if yeezys were stripped of the Kanye name would they sell nearly as well? I ask because none of adidas other streetwear minded kicks that even draw inspiration from the yeezys have even the smallest amount of attention or hype. And if that's the case what do you guys think is going to happen when hype isn't a favor anymore because they're becoming more and more available and resell is dying

pm open, thank you :smokin

only read the first sentence

Last edited:

No they wouldn't sell as well with out Ye .... hype never dies it just ripples in waves. Despite the broad nature of Saturday's space jam release I had folks offer up $400 outside of FootAction where I picked up my reservation -- despite availability Jordans/Nikes sell and likewise despite a plentiful availability Yeezys will sell.

For my NYC cats ... didn't see Fulton Mall footlocker in the app queue choices -- are they not doing this release or is it an in-store raffle. Getting ready to bounce from work just trying to figure out the game plan (raffle or store check in).
Fulton is up there try changing ur zip

I mean he already has people paying triple retail for the same colorway.

PB, PB 2.0, BF 3, the swooshless black one.

Yet all the adidas heads won't touch the faux 350/750 tubulars

But are those as comfortable as the yzys? That's what always kept me away

True true... and there's the OG 750s and the GG 750s. But adidas can't give away the tubulars.

heard that jacks up your reservation. that one person had their shoes reserved but in that other state.

I'm pretty sure that was his fault.

I've done check ins all around the US, and as long as I change it back, it's always been good. I've used the app a ton too. It's never happened. Not to say that it can't, but I'm pretty sure homeboy fumbled, not the system

But are those as comfortable as the yzys? That's what always kept me away

Pure boost and rocket boost more comfy than yeezy and ultra in my opinion.

Yeezys are the new superstar/forum where that's all the sell. :lol:

D.rose has flopped. The hardens are cool but you see how fast everyone jumped off the UA wave so I don't see him selling too well.

heard that jacks up your reservation. that one person had their shoes reserved but in that other state.
cause they didn't change back to there stores. Dude told to you what to do if you can't understand you left out

Pure boost and rocket boost more comfy than yeezy and ultra in my opinion.

Yeezys are the new superstar/forum where that's all the sell. :lol:

D.rose has flopped. The hardens are cool but you see how fast everyone jumped off the UA wave so I don't see him selling too well.
I think it's a matter of preference. For me UB >PB, Y-3 PB>UB, YZY=UB. Just me

Been trying to Google this question to no avail:

What's the Foot Locker Confirmed App radius? I thought Adidas' was 50 miles, but have yet to see FTL's.

TIA

Wow this thread it's mmoooving fast ..

Resell talk? Sheep talk ? Shoe talk? 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom