ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is shiekh letting you guys enter multiple stores? Mine only gave me 1.

nm. now its letting me.

Last edited:

Boyyyyyyyyyyy if you don't get yo NOHO head ahhhhhhhhhhhhh SeanJohn face ah out the thread

hahahahahahah whats good blood this DZY thanks for the code, I'm gonna see you at FNL tommorw morning?
You already know bruh. Bright and early after a wake n bake 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Anyone know if there is a confirmed jig or something that helps your chances? At one point there was a way you could change your location so you didn't have to physically be in the area during reservations

Picked up my one in person raffle ticket yesterday.

ready for my confirmed L on thursday and Just as excited for my ADC L on Saturday. Anyone have an update on the script possibilities?

Moral of the story don't be cheap. So we buying and returning things now for VIP's

Shame

The saddest thing I have read in while..... how old are you under 18. You know stores can refuse to accept returns sometimes.
LOL you would be the 1 to talk with you greedy self. I know... ain't gonna expose you though on last release Mr I didn't get any I'll charge to pick your pairs up for you lol

Last edited:

ready for my confirmed L on thursday and Just as excited for my ADC L on Saturday. Anyone have an update on the script possibilities?

If you leave the browser open on ADC, does the lottery start by itself, or do you have to refresh the page after it starts?

Also guessing around 10am eastern again this Saturday?

Last edited:

If you leave the browser open on ADC, does the lottery start by itself, or do you have to refresh the page after it starts?

You have to do 1 refresh when they go live. I believe the last release went live a little after 11 like 11:20 or so EST. Do not refresh. The page auto refreshes itself.

Ask other NTers and they will say open multiple tabs in multiple browers on multiple devices etc....but ive never got through the splash screen trying anything so as far as im concerned it doesn't really matter and is blind luck...and you have to get reallll lucky if you are going manual

Last edited:

For team manual I believe the page automatically refreshes itself. There was a post before about how to get through the splash screen and stuff but I'm not sure what happened to it. Then after the stock is loaded there are some other things to do. Perhaps someone could chime in

For team manual I believe the page automatically refreshes itself. There was a post before about how to get through the splash screen and stuff but I'm not sure what happened to it. Then after the stock is loaded there are some other things to do. Perhaps someone could chime in

The page has never auto refreshed for me for any drop on ADC. I always have to sit there and refresh every minute around the time they usually go live so I don't miss it.

Last edited:
FIRST TIME getting a full head start..

Can someone tell me what happens after the countdown expires? Is it like Adidas Confirmed? Do I have to click something or it choose automatically?

So finishline at GSP just told me that the raffle was yesterday lmao, backdoor season again?
All the FNL in NY/NJ looking like they hit the swindle with the exception with SI apparently. I'm going to save the hassle of driving around for Thursday and Friday for Pacsun, and hopefully do raffles in the city and BK for the next two days. Kicksusa told me some locations ending raffles at 12PM instead of 4PM 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom