ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FIRST TIME getting a full head start..

Can someone tell me what happens after the countdown expires? Is it like Adidas Confirmed? Do I have to click something or it choose automatically?

You don't have to do anything but wait to see if you get the pair or waitlisted, just confirm if you win

FIRST TIME getting a full head start..

Can someone tell me what happens after the countdown expires? Is it like Adidas Confirmed? Do I have to click something or it choose automatically?
Nah you just wait and the app will refresh with one of the locations you chose if you won, once you confirm it'll give you the exact location that you'll be picking up from

Gonna ride around today and scoop a couple codes. I'll post them when I get them. Would be nice if some others could do the same. 

All the FNL in NY/NJ looking like they hit the swindle with the exception with SI apparently. I'm going to save the hassle of driving around for Thursday and Friday for Pacsun, and hopefully do raffles in the city and BK for the next two days. Kicksusa told me some locations ending raffles at 12PM instead of 4PM 
And they say us NY'ers have it easy. No plug? then it's shady raffle season 

Did anyone catch the drama on Twitter last night about the kid who scammed people on a turtle dove raffle?

Moral of the story don't be cheap. So we buying and returning things now for VIP's

Shame

The saddest thing I have read in while..... how old are you under 18. You know stores can refuse to accept returns sometimes.

:lol: no they can't...they can try to play you but a phone call to that DM and a call to corporate will have them begging to take your return. Maybe if they don't have to cash, but if you paid with card you're good.

LOL you would be the 1 to talk with you greedy self. I know... ain't gonna expose you though on last release Mr I didn't get any I'll charge to pick your pairs up for you lol

:lol: damn

Last edited:
#TeamManual out there who've actually copped a pair..

I'd be curious to see your internet speed tests.

Only time I've ever gotten through manually was when I was at work (tech company, internet fast AF). I'm quite certain that if you have a way to queue up somewhere with gigabit internet, you'll be able to snag a pair this Saturday. I'll test this out Saturday and report back. 

So finishline at GSP just told me that the raffle was yesterday lmao, backdoor season again?

Yep. Backdoor season in full swing. When I called yesterday, they said they weren't even getting them. I thought about calling corporate but I just kept it moving. If they're willing to outright lie like that, entering their raffle is useless.

All the FNL in NY/NJ looking like they hit the swindle with the exception with SI apparently. I'm going to save the hassle of driving around for Thursday and Friday for Pacsun, and hopefully do raffles in the city and BK for the next two days. Kicksusa told me some locations ending raffles at 12PM instead of 4PM 

What are the places doing raffles in nyc other then fnl?

sin city
nerd.gif
headstart

You have to do 1 refresh when they go live. I believe the last release went live a little after 11 like 11:20 or so EST. Do not refresh. The page auto refreshes itself.

Ask other NTers and they will say open multiple tabs in multiple browers on multiple devices etc....but ive never got through the splash screen trying anything so as far as im concerned it doesn't really matter and is blind luck...and you have to get reallll lucky if you are going manual
For team manual I believe the page automatically refreshes itself. There was a post before about how to get through the splash screen and stuff but I'm not sure what happened to it. Then after the stock is loaded there are some other things to do. Perhaps someone could chime in
The page has never auto refreshed for me for any drop on ADC. I always have to sit there and refresh every minute around the time they usually go live so I don't miss it.
Thanks guys :smile:

Also any idea of how the confirmed app works? Never used it before.

I'm signed up for the Houston zone, which says Thursday the 15th.

What happens tomorrow?

Does it just say if you won or not?

Do you have to do anything, like checkout faster than somebody else, etc...???

Moral of the story don't be cheap. So we buying and returning things now for VIP's

Shame

The saddest thing I have read in while..... how old are you under 18. You know stores can refuse to accept returns sometimes.
I don't know .... what's sadder is stores making us play scavenger hunt to get a 1 min check-in and creating buy-in hurdles such as the "VIP" program or my fav -- having us buy-in at 3 different stores that are all owned by the same parent company. 

I'm team manual closest I've come to copping yeezys was TB 750 and Chocolate 750. TB they were in my cart wouldn't let me checkout. Chocolate 750 I got all the way to the place order button and it froze and crashed on me.

Hoping for the full checkout on these.

Thanks guys :smile:

Also any idea of how the confirmed app works? Never used it before.

I'm signed up for the Houston zone, which says Thursday the 15th.

What happens tomorrow?

Does it just say if you won or not?

Do you have to do anything, like checkout faster than somebody else, etc...???

Once it goes live then you just sign up for the raffle and wait til the time runs out. At the end of the raffle the app tells you if you've won or not. If you have, it'll tell you what store to go to in order to purchase

Might be even harder to cop on this round with Yeezy's latest shennanigans. Gonna have the whole Trump train tryna grab a pair. 

I don't know .... what's sadder is stores making us play scavenger hunt to get a 1 min check-in and creating buy-in hurdles such as the "VIP" program or my fav -- having us buy-in at 3 different stores that are all owned by the same parent company. 
i mean they give you 3 separate raffles so what difference would it make? it just allocates the chaos to different stores come release day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom