ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Roosevelt field mall Finishkine is being super shady. I called an hour ago to ask if they were still doing raffles and the woman said yes. I go right now And some jerk named Jordan said they did it yesterday ! I showed him the official flyer from finishkine.com and he said sorry it was yesterday. I threaten to call cooperate and he said have fun with that! My girl had to pull me out of the store the way I ran back in lol.
damn, that mf woulda caught these hands 

So Roosevelt field mall Finishkine is being super shady. I called an hour ago to ask if they were still doing raffles and the woman said yes. I go right now And some jerk named Jordan said they did it yesterday ! I showed him the official flyer from finishkine.com and he said sorry it was yesterday. I threaten to call cooperate and he said have fun with that! My girl had to pull me out of the store the way I ran back in lol.

ahahahahah

Can't blame them why actually do work. Come in forum please please please here is a rep

I mean eventually someone gives them out. They have a better plan than us suckers that drive around getting them.

It's a community bro.

Now let's see someone go 3/3 off them codes and hook the code giver up for yeezys at retail if they strike out.

That's community

Like that will ever happen. That's why the whole community jig is a farce it's a community when you need help, but you ain't giving up your excess pairs to the one who help you tho!

This man has had it.

Gah dang; 11am on a weekday and fiends be lining up for tickets. Lmao don't folks got work or school?
PG Plaza,MD Footlocker BTW.

This man has had it.

Mostly cause it's the whole it's a community jig we fake talking

Then you here the reasons for people not getting their own codes.

Oh it's to far (would have drove for rig raffle tho)

Oh I have woRk (you work 10-9 tue-thurs) well cut off at 6 Thursday you know what I mean

Oh well I live 3 hours away so it's far. (So enter your local raffles then)

at the end of the day it's the needy vs the giving and now it's more asking then helping.

Last edited:
So many horror stories I'm reading about FNL. They need to get with the program and do app reservations like the footstores. Wonder why they haven't started it yet?

This man has had it.
Mostly cause it's the whole it's a community.

Oh I have woRk (you work 10-9 tue-thurs) well cut off at 6 Thursday you know what I mean

at the end of the day it's the needy vs the giving and now it's more asking then helping.
NT been weak for a while now sir.

youre also speaking this in the worst thread on the site.

this is why i stay mostly in sports and training. 

you could've knocked stuff over and said "have fun with that"

Last edited:
Mostly cause it's the whole it's a community jig we fake talking

Preach bro preach
Just a few posts back someone said they didn't want to go to Times Square to get a champs code because he "doesn't like that area."

Gah dang; 11am on a weekday and fiends be lining up for tickets. Lmao don't folks got work or school?
PG Plaza,MD Footlocker BTW.
Some do, but they get shredded in this sub for not "putting in their own work / doing their research "

The rest have free time because this thread is mostly resellers?
NT is mostly resellers.  It's not just this thread.  This is why a lot of people are reluctant to help others.

Same dude with a sob story you help today will be the same dude with the pair you helped him get for sale in his sig for triple retail.

NT is mostly resellers.  It's not just this thread.  This is why a lot of people are reluctant to help others.

Same dude with a sob story you help today will be the same dude with the pair you helped him get for sale in his sig for triple retail.
aint that the damn truth

Dang lmao, yea im just trying to get that one pair and possible double up, not in it for the $20 profit lol.

Props to those that still do help though.  A lot of people are still around but just don't post much.

More power to those that are only in it for the flip also, I can't knock your hustle.  That T-mobile bill has to get paid one way or another.

Props to those that still do help though.  A lot of people are still around but just don't post much.

More power to those that are only in it for the flip also, I can't knock your hustle.  That T-mobile bill has to get paid one way or another.
LMAO @ T-Mobile. Shoulda went w/ Boost or MetroPCS on that joke lol

LMAO @ T-Mobile. Shoulda went w/ Boost or MetroPCS on that joke lol
It wasn't meant to be a knock or have any negative connotations.  People have bills to pay and if they can make money flipping shoes they don't care about to other people willing to pay over retail, resellers will always exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom