ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to Champs yesterday and they said their raffle ends at 6. I ask if they're doing it tomorrow and he said Monday and yesterday only but their website says Tuesday and Wednesday. :smh: For some reason, I don't believe him so I'm gonna go back today and see what's up.

So Roosevelt field mall Finishkine is being super shady. I called an hour ago to ask if they were still doing raffles and the woman said yes. I go right now And some jerk named Jordan said they did it yesterday ! I showed him the official flyer from finishkine.com and he said sorry it was yesterday. I threaten to call cooperate and he said have fun with that! My girl had to pull me out of the store the way I ran back in lol.

Similar instance over here man. I always show up on Wednesday and get told that they did it Tuesday. :smh: Screw FNL esp RFM, hope it catches up to them.

So Shiekh really asking for your IG handle on raffles now?

How's that even work...These cats make you log on to IG when you pick up they sneakers or what?

One more hoop to jump through I guess...

So Shiekh really asking for your IG handle on raffles now?

How's that even work...These cats make you log on to IG when you pick up they sneakers or what?

One more hoop to jump through I guess...

Seems kinda dumb, not all of us use IG/have an account

Anyone know ADC inventory stock quantity by size? Even for a previous release... My true size is a 12 but these V2's run tight. Might want to try for a 13.... Unless stock/chances are significantly lower.

Anyone know ADC inventory stock quantity by size? Even for a previous release... My true size is a 12 but these V2's run tight. Might want to try for a 13.... Unless stock/chances are significantly lower.
i can't find any screen captures of previous drops but typically what I've seen is it runs in a bell curve with high allocation being in the sweet spot of 10-12s and the low man on the totem pole being the smaller sizes and ... the 13 and 14+ sizes. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom