ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm late to the party have 5 min headstart for champs. Anyone have a active champs code none of the ones in the pages behind are working. Thanks in advance

best colorway has yet to release imo. id gladly give up all the v2 cws so far to get that turtle dove v2
Bro I forgot about those lol... They personally remind me of moonrocks tho.

However tho... I should say best black colorway.

That cream stripe is sexy

Im saying you were in the store and could have addressed your concerns with the petty employee or his boss, but you rather come on NT all passive aggressive with the complaints that an employee took your phone when nobody here can do a thing about it. Now keep it moving Mr don't be petty...
It was less of a passive aggressive insult as it was an explanation as to why I had other codes up there and not that one. I don't post on here often and figured I would help people out, but there's always someone you can't please. It was really a joke. At the end of the day I got mines, so why the hell would I be mad or serious with him? That's why I said not to look too far into it. But you got it bro.

Last edited:

Until you go 0/40+ only to be told you should've put in work by someone with a bot that hits on 5.
laugh.gif

Good luck, though.
roll.gif

"do your homework next time"

Last edited:
Definetly going after the moonrock GITD v2s .... but doubtful I will be able to get a pair (believe it's slated to be a consortium/boutique drop instead of footstores).

I hit up Galleria; they aren't getting them. Asked if any other Sheikh would get them in Houston and the response was "Not sure but it's less than likely"

So the Shiekh in the Galleria not getting them? Something fishy going on since it posted on Twitter that they were?

Anyone have the vegas sheikh code? [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom