ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop being so sensitive, how long you been collecting sneakers? Employees locking down pairs is a given.

This is NT so the lolz will be had

The point of the post was the 60 pair, not the employees locking it down. Everyone kept throwing this crazy numbers out for pages on end i figured I'd put a more approximate number out there. Its cool, ill keep stuff to myself like most on here.

Really? Redford just said Size then dude got mad when I didn't wanna enter the raffle for the women's XI

I'm like bruh why you asking me for that ****

Hope we both hit but I'm not feeling hopeful, but hope you're right.

Put in for size 11.

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
Redford shady for that. They had the 11's & Yeezys in the same raffle box. I went at 11:30. Employees were being sneaky.

The point of the post was the 60 pair, not the employees locking it down. Everyone kept throwing this crazy numbers out for pages on end i figured I'd put a more approximate number out there. Its cool, ill keep stuff to myself like most on here.

All good man, just remember this is NT and you in the yeezy thread : lol

Good luck!!

Can't wait till Thursday around 6 so we can stop the code begging

Also all three stores either pushed the beacon on me or took my phone. They not playing [emoji]128514[/emoji]
One of those Mr.Alans should have a plethora. The newer one on Grand River. They made me pick one size. All the other stores did 1 and a backup size.

Random story but I grew up with Mr. Allan's son and now I am mad I didnt keep in touch lol. I could have him hold me pair for when I comeback to the D

Random story but I grew up with Mr. Allan's son and now I am mad I didnt keep in touch lol. I could have him hold me pair for when I comeback to the D
New owners now the guy that owns Sole Inc owns Mr.Alans. My dad was cool with the owner from back in the day. I used to get discounts back in 2003-2006

Doesn't matter if there are "More pairs" or how many pairs there are. Ultra boost 2.0 is constantly restocked and people are still taking L's on those to this day. 

pimp.gif

Loving these boots man.

Lifted Anchors suede bomber came in and is dope af.

@slimcargos
nice! 

I rocked my 750's to the Bulls/Heat game last Saturday night.  

Watching D-Wade shoot around courtside.  
awesome seats man 
pimp.gif

If you didn't have status before you reserved, the workaround of unmarking and logging off will not register you 6 minutes with footsites. App will show 6; however, you're only at 4 or 5 min head start.Only matters what status you were at time of reservation .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom