ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you say that? I actually drove to Redford and grand river mr alans

Not hopeful at all unless they got a lot or something
One of those Mr.Alans should have a plethora. The newer one on Grand River. They made me pick one size. All the other stores did 1 and a backup size.

this Cudi album good enough to ease the pain of this L I'm taking on Saturday
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Footlocker employee told me his store got 60 pair and admitted that he and a few of his friends already have their pairs on lock haha.

Why you say that? I actually drove to Redford and grand river mr alans

Not hopeful at all unless they got a lot or something
One of those Mr.Alans should have a plethora. The newer one on Grand River. They made me pick one size. All the other stores did 1 and a backup size.

Really? Redford just said Size then dude got mad when I didn't wanna enter the raffle for the women's XI

I'm like bruh why you asking me for that ****

Hope we both hit but I'm not feeling hopeful, but hope you're right.

Put in for size 11

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Does anyone know how to get my countdown to update my gold member status on my headstart? Any help would be appreciated

Is it good?

I feel like each of his albums have gotten progressively worse... 
I would say this album is arguably as good as or better than MOTM1, but not as good as MOTM2. But to each their own, based on what you said, you must think MOTM1>MOTM2.

"By Design" ft. André is a top 5 Cudi song imo

It'll let me know if I'm able to reserve at 1pm and then I can drive to the zone? Or I have to be in the zone to find out if I won? I'm referring to the ADC app.

Does anyone know how to get my countdown to update my gold member status on my headstart? Any help would be appreciated
Good question. On FTA, I just got Gold yesterday, but that hasn't updated on the app itself, yet. Then when I clicked on the FAQs on the app, it states that it takes up to 72 hours for the app itself to update the status. I am hoping that at some point today before the 3:15pm lock-in deadline, that it updates my Gold Status. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom