ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, then you don't even reply with a source. Yeah fake af. **** outta here.

Why u so angry? My source is someone in a store overseas. 3000 pairs on that one site that you're all familiar with. But even if I tell you, you won't believe me. Like homie said take the info or don't.

Just got a call. There will be 4x as much stock as usual and the drop will be similar to the Nike Draw process for adidas. Also each 350 will come with the jacket that comes with the YZY season 3 ticket.

Source: my ***
:lol:

4x as many? i dont want them anymore. :smh:

half the joy in owning Yeezys is the struggle that takes place getting them.

the other half is stunting on your friends or family that dont get them.

i'm out. see y'all on the 20th.

4x as many? i dont want them anymore.
mean.gif

half the joy in owning Yeezys is the struggle that takes place getting them.

the other half is stunting on your friends or family that dont get them.

i'm out. see y'all on the 20th.
I hope you're joking because if you aren't, you're a sad little man.

With rafflles and how these online releases are handling them. These are going to be hard to get if you don't do the leg work.  Granted so many people will be able to enter the "limited" amount of raffles at FNL.  East bay is going to crash. 

whys that make me sad and little, man?

90% of people in the "shoe game" dont care about the shoes anymore.
Lol, who gives a **** what other people do it for. What do you do it for?

Happy there's a restock on this. Really would takes these over all the ones that have been out so far, and from the looks of Season 3, these still might be the best 350s, subjectively.

I hope you're joking because if you aren't, you're a sad little man.
whys that make me sad and little, man?

90% of people in the "shoe game" dont care about the shoes anymore.
You're entitled to do whatever and feel however you want about anything but to not desire something anymore simply because more people are going to have it is weak.

I applaud you for your honesty though.

Lol, who gives a **** what other people do it for. What do you do it for?

Happy there's a restock on this. Really would takes these over all the ones that have been out so far, and from the looks of Season 3, these still might be the best 350s, subjectively.

You're entitled to do whatever and feel however you want about anything but to not desire something anymore simply because more people are going to have it is weak.

I applaud you for your honesty though.

y'all funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom