ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

straight up venting to nt, but The Life of Pablo was my guess for the new kanye album, but I kept talking myself out of tweeting it, because it's such a dumb title and doesn't seem like a move kanye would make. Kicking myself so bad. I just went and took a shower cause I didn't know what else to do. Hope getting this gigantic L out of the way opens me up for success on the 19th. 
relax, kanye probably wasn't going to give you free yeezys anyway. Saw more than a few people tweet it right too. The dude at the airport last year never got the free yeezys he was promised. Yeezy.Supply didn't announce any winners for free yeezys. 

Hell, I know dude's still waiting for the Yeezus album free Red Octobers. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
straight up venting to nt, but The Life of Pablo was my guess for the new kanye album, but I kept talking myself out of tweeting it, because it's such a dumb title and doesn't seem like a move kanye would make. Kicking myself so bad. I just went and took a shower cause I didn't know what else to do. Hope getting this gigantic L out of the way opens me up for success on the 19th. 

I wouldn't doubt it that he read through the tweets and chose a name that no one wrote. He's like that sometimes.

Last edited:
Kanye said that only to hype it up, there's no way he's going through all those tweets homie. Take the L like all of us and get ready to take your second L next week

called a couple adidas stores in nyc .. queens center is using the confirmed app and garden city is doing the ipad raffle monday and tuesday

PLOT TWIST:

TLOP is referencing the status of the Pirate Blacks. Not everybody was able to eat on PB 1.0

This

Left

Over

Pizza

So theres left over Pirate Blacks aka Pizza for people to eat.

flame suit on. 

local adidas store prolly already has the phone off da hook.. nothing but a busy tone. smh

I hope the all white 350s drop and i can get a pair which will be my first pair

Last edited:
The tickets adidas giving out tomorrow going to be free? Still debating wether I should go or not. If I get Ye' album early I won't mind waiting 3 hours.

Kanye said that only to hype it up, there's no way he's going through all those tweets homie. Take the L like all of us and get ready to take your second L next week
this. 0% chance anyone who guessed it right will get free anything (and there were people who guessed right)

just like that kid who saw kanye at the airport and was supposed to get free yeezys lol - nopeee. and kanye literally took that kid's info

Last edited:
this. 0% chance anyone who guessed it right will get free anything (and there were people who guessed right)

just like that kid who saw kanye at the airport and was supposed to get free yeezys lol - nopeee. and kanye literally took that kid's info

I remember that video. He probably didn't throw away his nikes.

He messed up by giving his info to Kanye's foreign bodyguard who probably didn't even bother pressing save on his phone, L's everywhere. I don't know how I woulda handled that situation if I were the kid, I'd probably beg Kanye to take my number personally

If you want limited sneakers that no one will have go designer problem solved 

exactly, idk maybe some of us are just different , but i could care less about "stunting " on my friends or any one else , even if i was just buying to flip, most of us work full time anyways so its not a big deal if there is no money to be made. If anything i am just happy to possibly own another pair of these since i flipped the first pair .

I need the Pirate Blacks in a 6.5 can I pay someone to help me get them. What do I need to do to get these shoes for $500 or below?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom