ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

You have Emergen-C packets over there?  Smash one of those.  Buy some of the Vitamin C tablets that dissolve.   Drink tons of water.  

That's what I do when I start feeling that way 
Tuss season
embarassed.gif

That's before an actual release though [emoji]129300[/emoji]

We'll see how many pairs get released online tomorrow both EU and US

DOESNT affect me since I'm not paying a dollar over retail or tax so retail or bust

Everyone else, good luck with whatever you do.
All I am saying is that prices on GOAT match that of the last release of the v2 after confirmed.

Really, it all depends on what adc has and how many hit on footsite raffles/online.

To be fair, that's true but then again the stock online for US Was tiny

Either way the lowest these will go is $450 if that

I don't know why people are expecting $350, I bet Europe gets majority of the pairs though

To be fair, that's true but then again the stock online for US Was tiny

Either way the lowest these will go is $450 if that

I don't know why people are expecting $350, I bet Europe gets majority of the pairs though
+1

The rumor is that EU got most of the stock once again.

There were under 2000 pairs for all 3 Black Friday colorways combined on ADC US.  

Hopefully tomorrow's numbers are much higher, even Beluga quantity online works for me (which was roughly 12k)

who just cooked? missed my size as proxy was too slow =(
nerd.gif

does anyone cook at BAIT?

seems I never see anyone here say they won a BAIT raffle before. suspicious of BD

Never had my hopes up or ever tried to raffle for Yeezy's. Did the FTL Reservation App for the Space Jams last weekend with 5min head start with no expectation of winning and I hit. I have one Champs App with 6min head start and 1 Footlocker App with 5min head start for this Yeezy release so just hoping I get lucky again and hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom