ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never had my hopes up or ever tried to raffle for Yeezy's. Did the FTL Reservation App for the Space Jams last weekend with 5min head start with no expectation of winning and I hit. I have one Champs App with 6min head start and 1 Footlocker App with 5min head start for this Yeezy release so just hoping I get lucky again and hit.

You are in the same situation as everyone else lol

So I got my early L my countdown for ftl is not showing up maybe had to do something with last minute store change smh

Same people making fun at resell dropping , are the same ones that still won't cop at $400-500 , **** not even $350 ... which are the same ones that will never have yeezy v1 at their resell prices ... come to think about it thread ain't for everyone but people still come thru ..

Same people making fun at resell dropping , are the same ones that still won't cop at $400-500 , **** not even $350 ... which are the same ones that will never have yeezy v1 at their resell prices ... come to think about it thread ain't for everyone but people still come thru ..

I would definitely cop in the 400-500 range

Casual fridays at the J, just hoping I get another W at 5PM!
nthat.gif

why would anyone want to pay resell?

This thread isn't for everyone?

Who is it for?

does anyone cook at BAIT?

seems I never see anyone here say they won a BAIT raffle before. suspicious of BD
I've won previously (TDs), noticed somebody in here hit with them on the last release. 

Last edited:
I'm already seeing preorders for less than $600. BF V2s started out in the $700-800 I believe.

"Semi GR yeezy/most available yeezy yet" = haven't gotten any W emails lmao

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom