ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible to trade for black pirates? My guess would be not.
Sure, if you add an additional $300-$400 
roll.gif

If you trying to use a reward on these you need to stick with GR Js [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] keep up.. 2/3

Thinking of trading my Blk/Red V2 9.5 for the Blk/Wht - Would this be a good trade straight up or should I ask for monies on top?

Thx in advance!

Damn 6min headstart on every app and got waitlisted for all 3. Unbelievable how many Ls I took on these with all the different in store and online raffles I enetered. Wouldve thought I would win at least once by now.

I used my rewards on belugas and 1pair of the Black Friday release tho. And believe champs gone let me use my $20 tomorrow as well.

I swear when I see someone with a laugh emoji on here it's following misinformation[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]8252[/emoji]

Last edited:
For me I hit on Footlocker (11.5 and 6) and Footaction (11.5) for the Jams...These hit at Footlocker for me so I'm thinking that's my sweet spot for these Apps, just have to wait and see what happens on the next big release...

Most stores got a decent amount of Jams though...Even the small ones like Meadows seem to have gotten 300+ pairs...Everybody I've talked too locally ate on the Jams release for at least one pair...

I decided to pass on the DB's because I was focused on these V2's...I've been hot and heavy since the Trophy Room XVI's...Picked up several pairs since then so I need to chill...Only thing I'm still looking at MAYBE getting is a pair of the Storm Blue 1's...

These V2's though topped my year on a high note...

Congrats on copping these V2s. Yeah I need to slow it down on purchasing too. I copped the storm blues early so after this purchase I'm done for the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom