ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
champs the only store that will let u use rewards, the other 2 stores get real salty if you ask
roll.gif

Wow I actually won a shiekh raffle. Legit in shock, had to read the e-mail twice.

Does the site crash when the link is sent out?

nice. imma try to used my $20 reward tomorrow if they don't let me, i'll show them this. 

champs the only store that will let u use rewards, the other 2 stores get real salty if you ask:rofl:

right i asked that when i picked my BF pairs up from FTL and they was like it was a QS. i was like WHAT!!! thats a Nike term and it doesn't say Adidas are restricted on the rewards. they still shot me down i think he was salty i picked up all three from that same location.

Last edited:
You guys think Space Jams and $250 is a good trade for the BWV2s ??

I'm taking Ls and already counting adc already lol

champs the only store that will let u use rewards, the other 2 stores get real salty if you ask:rofl:

this happened to my friend with space jams.

the girl was legit tight over just the fact he got two, one was a gs size for his girl.

but the space jams were openly excluded from all discounts so i guess it depends on the mood of the employees tomorrow

this happened to my friend with space jams.

the girl was legit tight over just the fact he got two, one was a gs size for his girl.

but the space jams were openly excluded from all discounts so i guess it depends on the mood of the employees tomorrow

if i see a cute cashier i start working the charm and slide the coupon in the conversation..worked for the jams at champs

Wow just got the Shiekh email. My first pair. After I gave up hope lol. But yeah, does the site crash like the other poster above me said?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom