ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
STILL. DON'T. KNOW. WHY. YOU. GUYS. TAKE. STOCKX. AS. MARKET.

It's full of kids who continue to lower their asks to make a sale and repost that they made $9 profit in the name of social media.

If they are selling that cheap then it is the market though. Why would anyone pay more when you can get them cheap on Stockx?

I mean let's be fair here

It's the price undercut age now a days

Stock and goat been able to get stuff under box or like 20-30 over box for sometime now

That's the market for most things now a days

I still laugh at dudes beasting over NMD drop to flip that tri color drop recently pairs collecting asbestos on eBay at 230 shipped or best offer lol

What's even more sad is the tri color women's drop dudes asking 500 few days later 400 few more days 300 another day or 2 250 or best offer lol

I seen a listing that legit said "I'm sending these back to adidas if not sold today" in the description lol

Smh man I put my phone down at the wrong time
I saw someone posted the link at 12:02 in this discord I'm in and I looked at it one minute too late.

me rn 
900x900px-LL-4ac4473a_image.jpeg

Last edited:
Niketalk has always been about resell.

This is the same place that birthed Ben Baller, Corgi, Dre aka Project Blitz, FlipJays, etc.

In the same breath, because stock x has made a model to rip off sellers doesn't mean that everyone in here that failed is going to eat on $400 pairs.

In the same breath, because stock x has made a model to rip off sellers doesn't mean that everyone in here that failed is going to eat on $400 pairs.
This actually makes sense because not everyone who wants these is as (for lack of a better word) knowledgeable about sneakers as us who scour Reddit, NT, etc. 24/7. For every buyer who gets a $300-$400 deal on these, there's someone willing to fork over $450-$500. Idk, that's just how I see it

I mean let's be fair here

It's the price undercut age now a days

Stock and goat been able to get stuff under box or like 20-30 over box for sometime now

That's the market for most things now a days

I still laugh at dudes beasting over NMD drop to flip that tri color drop recently pairs collecting asbestos on eBay at 230 shipped or best offer lol

What's even more sad is the tri color women's drop dudes asking 500 few days later 400 few more days 300 another day or 2 250 or best offer lol

I seen a listing that legit said "I'm sending these back to adidas if not sold today" in the description lol
I always love when I send a realistic offer to a person asking an unrealistic price and they respond with "lol." Then a few days later they contact me and ask if my offer still stands
laugh.gif
. I usually respond with a lower offer of tell them kick rocks.  

Yes cause double retail is horrible. Like I said if ur mad u made only 250$ ur entitled as F. Cause you didn't even have to leave your house other to get the shoes. Chances are you asked for a code
Bunch of Latrell Sprewell types that need quadruple retail to feed their families or they not happy! Lol

I always love when I send a realistic offer to a person asking an unrealistic price and they respond with "lol." Then a few days later they contact me and ask if my offer still stands
laugh.gif
. I usually respond with a lower offer of tell them kick rocks.  
Not gonna lie. That's why I hit them with a "Your offer is a little low. If anything changes though, I'll make sure to hit you up. :smile:"

But the moment you go back to them, they know the ball's in their court so as the seller, you're screwed either way. :tongue:

at the end of the day the only thing that should be a $100 more on the resale market is yeezys nothing else they offer. its purely hype ,no story behind any shoe.

Last edited:
Tired of all the changes in sizing between Nike/Jordan brand and adidas. Got 3 pairs of jams size 9 and had to find people to swap/swap at a consignment shop for size 8.5.My wife got lucky on all 3 apps for the yeezys in size 8.5 .Now it looks like I'm gonna have to swap to a size 9. My true size is 8.5 most of my retros are a size 8.5. My Ultra boost are size 9 . These are my first pair of yeezys. Do you think I could get away with wearing the 8.5's? I hate trying to size swap and I'd rather not do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom