ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tired of all the changes in sizing between Nike/Jordan brand and adidas. Got 3 pairs of jams size 9 and had to find people to swap/swap at a consignment shop for size 8.5.My wife got lucky on all 3 apps for the yeezys in size 8.5 .Now it looks like I'm gonna have to swap to a size 9. My true size is 8.5 most of my retros are a size 8.5. My Ultra boost are size 9 . These are my first pair of yeezys. Do you think I could get away with wearing the 8.5's? I hate trying to size swap and I'd rather not do it.
I got my v2's as my v1 size which was a 12. 

At first they were pretty tight in the toebox so I wore them with the insoles out and I also put shoe trees in them to stretch out the prime knit.

Tired of all the changes in sizing between Nike/Jordan brand and adidas. Got 3 pairs of jams size 9 and had to find people to swap/swap at a consignment shop for size 8.5.My wife got lucky on all 3 apps for the yeezys in size 8.5 .Now it looks like I'm gonna have to swap to a size 9. My true size is 8.5 most of my retros are a size 8.5. My Ultra boost are size 9 . These are my first pair of yeezys. Do you think I could get away with wearing the 8.5's? I hate trying to size swap and I'd rather not do it.
go to heaven and still crying.... you hit on 3 pairs who cares what size, you can easily sell/trade for your size 

I always love when I send a realistic offer to a person asking an unrealistic price and they respond with "lol." Then a few days later they contact me and ask if my offer still stands :lol: . I usually respond with a lower offer of tell them kick rocks.  

Yup always lol

I just laugh like stop buyin stuff to resell that doesn't really have a resell lol

Those tri color nmd are cool but they are legit box plus tax plus ship on eBay and ARE NOT MOVING

Best part tho?

They all drop again on 12/26 for retail lol

A lot of angry resellers in a week lol

when your gf wins a raffle and it being her first time and she's doing it to get your size >>>>>

BOYS WE FINALLY MADE IT. Haha
PACSUN CAME THROUGH WITH THE CALL! YEEE

Did sheihk send out emails for in-store raffles aka the code raffles?

Peeps were posting about the online raffle earlier.

I don't get shoes to trade or sell. I get shoes to wear. That's the difference between myself and other "sneakerheads" like yourself.

go to heaven and still crying.... you hit on 3 pairs who cares what size, you can easily sell/trade for your size 

I got my v2's as my v1 size which was a 12. 

At first they were pretty tight in the toebox so I wore them with the insoles out and I also put shoe trees in them to stretch out the prime knit.

Thanks for the info. Guess I'll try them out.

because .... you want an authentic pair perhaps. why would you pay $220 instead of $200 for retail?
Not sure I understand your question. You are going through Stockx so you get an authentic pair. $220 is retail for V2's. I would gladly pay under retail for a pair if possible.. wouldn't you?

Last edited:
Damn all this talk about using the coupons and my store don't let me use *****, not for the space jams or the blacktoes or yeezy.

I have the same amount in all 3 apps [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]
Your sock game will be on point/lit doe 
nthat.gif

How's this release looking so far? A lot of people cop? I've been super busy IRL so am just now able to hop in this thread and follow it.

Not sure I understand your question. You are going through Stockx so you get an authentic pair. $220 is retail for V2's. I would gladly pay under retail for a pair if possible.. wouldn't you?
I was referencing the fugazi HU NMDs that slipped through stockx....one of the overarching reason folks give for paying FC resell pricepoint is because they feel they are dealing with an authentic pair. I was also bolstering my argument that there are other things that factor into why folks pay the resell prices they do by noting that given your argument  any price point other than cost of materials should not be paid including the retail price -- which went up by $20 for the v2s despite nothing actually being added to warrant the increase. 

I was referencing the fugazi HU NMDs that slipped through stockx....one of the overarching reason folks give for paying FC resell pricepoint is because they feel they are dealing with an authentic pair. I was also bolstering my argument that there are other things that factor into why folks pay the resell prices they do by noting that given your argument  any price point other than cost of materials should not be paid including the retail price -- which went up by $20 for the v2s despite nothing actually being added to warrant the increase. 
 Yeah but the problem with FC is they have let plenty of fakes slip through over the years. I've heard employees there aren't the best at legit checking a shoe unfortunately. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom