ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It still makes them a status symbol, nonetheless. It happens in business all the time, men will wear expensive watches and dress shoes to impress other male, business partners in order to project success.
Concurred. As much as i hate on dudes flexing, i tend to fall victim myself. 

Heck, as little as a name could be a status symbol. 

We ain't seeing Bill Gates flexing Gucci boxers and Hermes belt not because it's not his style; simply because he knows that we know he's Bill mfkin Gates..

It's a nobody like myself who need be all extra with it. .
laugh.gif

I digress. 

the key about these release is ONLY the spa.

thats what separates victory from otherwise.

how do they choose

All this talk about consumption and probably less 5% of yall max out your 401k and roth every year.

Look I hate flexing I own a couple of movados and called it a day. I'm not on the elite status like some dudes here!

Also if I could afford Rolexs and such I would never strike out on a release just pay pre-order and be done with it. Like some here do.

lThese threads make me laugh. Most real ballers have crap on their wrist or threads you can't even pronounce or you may never even heard of but it's out of tune with us normal folk.

There are a few cornball wealthy dudes that need logo everything, but the real Gs wear stuff that is a bit more subtle. Not to say they don't own a piece or two, but I'm sure they're not plastered in the LV and Gucci print looking bougie lol

EDIT: no sooner than I post, ole Charlie above is on the same track.

I agree, but they are still wearing status symbols, nonetheless.

My initial point was that demand and market value together determine status symbols-which Yeezys inherently are.

Yo, if I'm in the millions, you can best believe I'm still gonna be google coupon codes. Nothing like a cheap purchase to feel satisfied 
nthat.gif

All this talk about consumption and probably less 5% of yall max out your 401k and roth every year.

You don't know my pockets also ROTH is trash buy land. I rather diversify in tangible assets. 401K my job gives free money on that I max till they ain't given no more!

Cake

lThese threads make me laugh. Most real ballers have crap on their wrist or threads you can't even pronounce or you may never even heard of but it's out of tune with us normal folk.

There are a few cornball wealthy dudes that need logo everything, but the real Gs wear stuff that is a bit more subtle. Not to say they don't own a piece or two, but I'm sure they're not plastered in the LV and Gucci print looking bougie lol

EDIT: no sooner than I post, ole Charlie above is on the same track.
I agree, but they are still wearing status symbols, nonetheless.

My initial point was that demand and market value together determine status symbols-which Yeezys inherently are.
Maybe for regular people Yeezy's are status symbol. For "rich" people they're whatever. They'll use them to take the dog to go poo or do a tough mudder.

Last edited:
Yo, if I'm in the millions, you can best believe I'm still gonna be google coupon codes. Nothing like a cheap purchase to feel satisfied :nthat:

My parents are actual millionaires and they clip coupons and sneak food into a theater. In fact I brought my first car cash. They wouldn't pay for it.

thank them everyday for teaching me the grind

Yo, if I'm in the millions, you can best believe I'm still gonna be google coupon codes. Nothing like a cheap purchase to feel satisfied 
nthat.gif
My parents are actual millionaires and they clip coupons and sneak food into a theater. In fact I brought my first car cash. They wouldn't pay for it.

My parents aren't, but I gpaw and some aunts and uncles are. Cheapest people I know;God bless them lol.

TBH, I'm usually more content when my friend is sending me crap from Swoosh plus their clearance coupons or I get a nice come up. 

Last edited:

I'm not sure paying for a car in cash is always the best route though. Cars are one of the fastest depreciating assets and you could probably get a better ROR than the interest rate on your car loan if you invested more of that money instead of putting it toward your vehicle. This is situation specific though.

To bring it back on topic, I'm curious to see what the market value for this cw will settle on. The support level seems like it's around $400 or so right now but that might drop further, as a few mentioned.

You don't know my pockets also ROTH is trash buy land. I rather diversify in tangible assets. 401K my job gives free money on that I max till they ain't given no more!

Cake
Lol at a Roth being trash. I'll take my tax free gains.

I'm not sure paying for a car in cash is always the best route though. Cars are one of the fastest depreciating assets and you could probably get a better ROR than the interest rate on your car loan if you invested more of that money instead of putting it toward your vehicle. This is situation specific though.

To bring it back on topic, I'm curious to see what the market value for this cw will settle on. The support level seems like it's around $400 or so right now but that might drop further, as a few mentioned.
Dude, he probably paid $2000-$5000 and he probably was more than likely a teenager then lol.  He said it was his first car. You're on a damn shoe forum. Talk about wasteful spending lol

Last edited:
Sold my 10.5 blk/WHT for $499 just now on eBay. Just wanted to turn them quick.

This was smart, around $500 seems to be the resistance level for these.

This could change if the demand skyrockets but they have released too many black based 350s (with another dropping in the near future) that I don' see resale climbing back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom