ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kinda confused. I entered raffles at Shoe Palace, Villa, DTLR, HBX, and Nice Kicks and I've only received a "Loser" notification from HBX. Is there still hope for the others?

I did give the time for the V1's though.  I put the time in here minutes before each release.   I might of actually skipped posting the TD release, but I 100% posted tans and PB's.  

Example, right here was the old app coding.  Time was inserted in it earlier in the day of release.  http://apps.gpshopper.com/mobile/220/9/2501/banners/25492

It wouldn't shock me if the Zebra's were moved to ASG release, that makes logical sense.  But again, just going off what i'm told. 
might be a complete noob but whats an ASG release? 

Just go the shopping confirmation too  
nthat.gif

For those of you that just got shipping confirm did you use the same billing address for each pair? Im getting nervous cause i used different cards but the same billing address for each order

For those of you that just got shipping confirm did you use the same billing address for each pair? Im getting nervous cause i used different cards but the same billing address for each order
Dont sweat it, they usually happen in increments through out the day and tomorrow.

Thanks to SoleMartyr..  Some of y'all came up lovely..  8 pairs?..  Well Dayum..  Meanwhile I was waiting in line trying to do things the manual way..  Never again..

I was just kidding fellas. I just joined everybody who posted receiving shipping confirmations :lol:

I didn't even attempt ADC this time around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom