ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man people hit 5-8 pairs of these? That's crazy I couldn't even get one, I work early so I can't be on a computer to do script so I had my phones running, entered like 25+ raffles and even got an ATC that's struck out lol guess it's not meant to be

Man people hit 5-8 pairs of these? That's crazy I couldn't even get one, I work early so I can't be on a computer to do script so I had my phones running, entered like 25+ raffles and even got an ATC that's struck out lol guess it's not meant to be

This made me feel better about my L, I think you took the L of the year.. Sorry dude :frown:

Raiders back in the playoffs. Got the Raider colorway of the V2s. It's been a good weekend 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Edit..

i used to walk in them for 6-7 hours at mall, had no comfort issues. Everyone is different. Are the V2's more comfortable? Yes, I did not deny that but look wise, OG's take the Gold medal by miles. V2's are a solid bronze.
what's silver tho?

LMAO Raiders still garbage though.. were you even alive the last time they won a SB?

I'm kinda confused. I entered raffles at Shoe Palace, Villa, DTLR, HBX, and Nice Kicks and I've only received a "Loser" notification from HBX. Is there still hope for the others?

No most of those places did sent out emails. I got Ls all the way around

To those who got their shipping confirmation emails, when are your shoes being delivered? Hoping I can get mine by no later than Thursday

Last edited:
To those who got their shipping confirmation emails, when are your shoes being delivered? Hoping I can get mine by no later than Thursday

For some reason, even if it gets to my town early, adidas puts a hard restriction on when the shoes need to be delivered. No early deliveries allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom