ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
another creative way to tell you that an L is headed your way = SNS Email 
frown.gif

How will they block users from checking out? Maybe they will just cancel the order. Someone school me as to how they can keep track of all of participants.

How will they block users from checking out? Maybe they will just cancel the order. Someone school me as to how they can keep track of all of participants.
only approved log-in's will be able to see the page/add to cart button. They've done this before where people did not have the "add to cart" button appear. You would've had to confirm all three emails to gain access. 

Should give us a semi decent chance.  I know for sure, not everyone clicked all three emails.  So all you 700 and something lurkers, ya'll can go suck one.

Last edited:

Should give us a semi decent chance.  I know for sure, not everyone clicked all three emails.  So all you 700 and something lurkers, ya'll can go suck one.
lurkers subsribed to the SNS emails too

this is not us vs the lurkers

this is us vs these dumb games the retailers are playing

Got my adc shipping confirmation last night at 6:16pm cst. My order confirmation came in at 11:20am cst on that Saturday

SNS UP! Done and Done! Going back to sleep! Now we wait for the cancellation emails... 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom