ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyones adc order show waiting to be packed and for size it just has a -?
yes, you're fine.

also, kith just shipped 
nthat.gif

Woah. Eastbay order out for delivery today. Thought maybe would have been Wed at the earliest. They get the MVP award.

they sold online too or was just online raffle?
Raffle. I never won a raffle before so I'm trying not to get too excited until it ships
If you win a raffle you have a 99% chance of getting the shoe and if you are the 1% that doesn't; you are almost guaranteed that they will make it up to you by getting you the next yeezy release or something of the sort.

I don't think I ever heard any case where winning a raffle ended badly; it would have to be a really scummy store do something bad.

I honestly thought YME backdoored all their stock though perhaps they had a lot this time or maybe they were legit all along.

If you win a raffle you have a 99% chance of getting the shoe and if you are the 1% that doesn't; you are almost guaranteed that they will make it up to you by getting you the next yeezy release or something of the sort.

I don't think I ever heard any case where winning a raffle ended badly; it would have to be a really scummy store do something bad.

I honestly thought YME backdoored all their stock though perhaps they had a lot this time or maybe they were legit all along.

ill just leave this...

View media item 2267730

Thanks for your input. I was surprised too, especially since I only entered the raffle with one email address

ill just leave this...
That was a glitch wasn't it? I heard about it.

I'm talking about the online raffles that ship to you, you know the ones you have .01 chance of winning so the people who win the raffles actually get accommodated for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom