ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my shipping confirmation for 1 pair yesterday at about 8pm, but haven't got one for my 2nd order yet.

Last edited:
FINALLY GOT THRU AFTER MULTIPLE L'S ON EVERY PREVIOUS RELEASE :lol: :lol:

SO IM NEW TO THIS....

HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING CONFIRMATION/DELIVERY TAKE?

(IVE CHECKED MY ACCOUNT AND THE $$ IS GONE.)

FINALLY GOT THRU AFTER MULTIPLE L'S ON EVERY PREVIOUS RELEASE :lol: :lol:

SO IM NEW TO THIS....

HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING CONFIRMATION/DELIVERY TAKE?

(IVE CHECKED MY ACCOUNT AND THE $$ IS GONE.)

I'd say most orders will be shipped out by end of day Tuesday. As long as you chose the free expedited shipping. That wasn't an option before with other releases so I'm sure adidas wants all of these shipped out at the very least before Christmas

One en route. The other pending.

Finally was able to hit for me and the bae so really hoping no cancellations. This will be her first yeezy and thankfully, it is hers that shipped already :D

I've gotten 750 & 350 shipping emails as late as Wednesday, so no need to panic yet folks  
smile.gif

Yup, I typically get my Yeezy emails from ADC on Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm never usually one of the people who gets theirs shipped early lol

Anyways I wanted to share my experience this past release.

I cooked on mobile. I couldn't get through on my MacBook Air.

When I first got through on my phone, I selected a size and said that the selected size was not available and to try a different size. Tried 2 other sizes and same happened. I was about to close the tab but I clicked on my "empty Cart". My original selection was there. Just proceeded to check out. Very easy.

A few minutes later I got through on my aging Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and carted again but couldn't check out with 2 different cards.

MacBook never went through ( 3 browsers, 3 tabs each)

Didn't bother with Solemartyr revision update since I was happy with the manual cook.

When I first got through on my phone, I selected a size and said that the selected size was not available and to try a different size. Tried 2 other sizes and same happened. I was about to close the tab but I clicked on my "empty Cart". My original selection was there. Just proceeded to check out. Very easy.

A few minutes later I got through on my aging Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 and carted again but couldn't check out with 2 different cards.

Didn't bother with Solemartyr revision update since I was happy with the manual cook.

was your mobile on wifi or na?

I still have never got past the splash screen going manual. on any yeezy release. Solemartry saved me this release and i got super lucky and hit on a raffle last release for greens. But other then that i have been doing nothing but taking L after L after L.

All i want is some 750s now and yeezy retirement for a bit. Pull tab ruins it for me (petty i know)

U guys need that footsite app win, it just feels like once you hit once u keep it rolling.

I was at the point where I would never reserve even with 6 min head start, and then after I hit once I never failed to get a reservation

just got one of those "you have been blocked" when checking the order status on my comp

checked on mobile and still waiting to be packed

U guys need that footsite app win, it just feels like once you hit once u keep it rolling.

I was at the point where I would never reserve even with 6 min head start, and then after I hit once I never failed to get a reservation
I went in the opposite direction. Hit on the red stripe with a 6 min head start. Waitlisted this time around for the white.

Interesting as my MacBook air never got through either, using Safari.  My PC did though, using Chrome. Phone (on LTE) never got through either. 

You think the footsite apps will eventually work everywhere?   Right now no Confirmed or Footsite Apps in Colorado.  

got shipping on both my orders from ADC US. both orders are being shipped to the same shipping address but ordered with different cards and names

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom