ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone get shipping confirmation from adc yesterday but FedEx shows that only a label has been created with no shipping movement? Expected delivery date is tomorrow and I'm hoping I get these in before Christmas as a gift for someone.
your not the only one dont worry.

I WONDER IF I SHOULD SELL MY SZ. 9 BECAUSE I NEED A 10..
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
You're the first person I've heard saying that these run big.
I'm a 9.5 and I had no intention on buying these the opportunity came after I missed out on the doernbechers. I did a quick YouTube search on sizing most said go a half to a full size up.  They fit fine just a little bit of space in the toebox

Last edited:
Hey guys. Just got these in 8,5. They're a little tight in the front, length wise is good. Does the primeknit stretch some over time? Would it if I used shoe trees? Also, does anyone know of anyplace you can buy very thin insoles? 

Hey guys. Just got these in 8,5. They're a little tight in the front, length wise is good. Does the primeknit stretch some over time? Would it if I used shoe trees? Also, does anyone know of anyplace you can buy very thin insoles? 
just wear them without the insoles.

ordered 2 pairs on the whites on adidas.  same paypal used for payment.

i switched up the billing and shipping address on the 2nd shoe and it actually went through. got shipped today. pretty cool.

Wear them without the insoles for a couple days. After they stretch out a bit put em back in and you should be good. If you want "thin" insoles just put a pair of Ortholite insoles

Wear them without the insoles for a couple days. After they stretch out a bit put em back in and you should be good. If you want "thin" insoles just put a pair of Ortholite insoles

just wear them without the insoles.
Alright thank you, just wondering, because when I wear my ultra boost without insoles for a full day the "pattern" on the bottom of the shoe starts hurting my feet. And the pattern is roughly the same on the yeezys.

Beluga price is on the rise.

You can say that again. With 4/5 v2 so similar those will rise quickly. I don't know if I should buy now or take the L. I have a rule where I never spend more than 400 on any 1 item. Shoes clothes etc. I want belugas bad but resale has always been stupid to me. Thoughts?

You can say that again. With 4/5 v2 so similar those will rise quickly. I don't know if I should buy now or take the L. I have a rule where I never spend more than 400 on any 1 item. Shoes clothes etc. I want belugas bad but resale has always been stupid to me. Thoughts?
Get them before prices get crazy

Consumer rules are meant to be ... well respected, otherwise you will go on a rampage 
roll.gif

But if you really want them, try to get them now, later on they'll be impossible 

Last edited:

Someone just snatched mine off of goat for $710 sheesh and I thought I priced them high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom