ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belugas are nice but not worth resale especially since 2x pairs similar to beluga (and better looking grey) are coming out in 2017...
i know the moonrock v2s GITD are slated to drop but what's the other grey colorway .... (i need just a non-black based pair to be done with the 350s 
laugh.gif
)

Belugas are nice but not worth resale especially since 2x pairs similar to beluga (and better looking grey) are coming out in 2017...

Cauae 4 black pairs with a different colored stripe didnt just come out? :lol:

Atleast the Belugas and the 2 grays coming out are very, very different.

I was worried about sizing on these since everyone said they ran small. I am normally a 12 in Adidas, so I went ahead and tried on the pair of 13's I got. Well, I wish I hadn't removed the tag, because the 12 I got a few hours later fits like a glove. Probably just keep the 13 around for trading in the future, but IMHO, they don't fit that much smaller than anything else Adidas.

So ended up calling eastbay

On hold for ever

Got my order number since my email was wrong and my zip code

Followed tracking this morning

Everything was fine til it passed right though the normal hub

Only to go 90 miles north

Just happened to be working in Marquette

Called hub. Said about 50 pkgs misdirected. Come by at 9

Walked in girl grabbed it and signed

Thanks for the yeezy's. I was surprised she didn't even chk my ID

She says if your not the recipient we will just replace the item

I said "that's going to be very difficult since they are sold out"[emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji]
Props ta yoo for stuntin up in da UP

Mine came in the mail today. (Purchased from adidas) Seeing how this is my first pair of yeezys, I didn't want to trust all the rumors about sizing so I just ordered TTS....Fits like a glove [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Mine came in the mail today. (Purchased from adidas) Seeing how this is my first pair of yeezys, I didn't want to trust all the rumors about sizing so I just ordered TTS....Fits like a glove [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]
technically there not rumors, bigger feet have to go .5 up for sure i seen alot of 9.5 and under get away with TTS.

There are no rumors. I wear 11.5 in Human Races (FIT PERFECT). Wear 11.5 in PK NMDS (FIT PERFECT). Wear a 12 in V1 350 PBs (Honestly it's slightly too big!)

I purchased a 12 V2 reds thinking it would be perfect, no chance my foot almost exploded and I tried to break them in every way and take the insoles out.

MINIMUM .5 UP OR YOU WILL BE SORRY (unless your foot is like your little sister)

Unicorn size 12.5 taxed to hell or i can be big foot with size 13 lol

Can anyone who has the black friday V2s and the b/w V2s comment on the difference in sizing or are they identical?

There are no rumors. I wear 11.5 in Human Races (FIT PERFECT). Wear 11.5 in PK NMDS (FIT PERFECT). Wear a 12 in V1 350 PBs (Honestly it's slightly too big!)

I purchased a 12 V2 reds thinking it would be perfect, no chance my foot almost exploded and I tried to break them in every way and take the insoles out.

MINIMUM .5 UP OR YOU WILL BE SORRY (unless your foot is like your little sister)

You sized down on NMDs and wore TTS in 350 PB (which is why they feel big, yo should have gone 11.5 in 350 V1s), and now you're in the right size ... 1/2 up from your TTS?

You sized down on NMDs and wore TTS in 350 PB (which is why they feel big, yo should have gone 11.5 in 350 V1s), and now you're in the right size ... 1/2 up from your TTS?
350PB was the 2nd boost shoe i ever bought... wasn't really skilled in the ADC sizing fiasco lol.

11.5 PK NMD

11.5 Human Races

12.0 1.0 Ultras (tight, but i uncaged them so they are bearable)

12.5 WW UBs (these are spot on)

11.5 750 GG (PERFECT)

So the 350 V1 I was basing everything on ... I bought it in 12, it was like .25 too big and I thought 12 in the V2s would be perfect.

The toebox will DESTROY you, SIZE UP!!!!!!!!!!! It broke my heart to sell the red v2s (esp after I used them like twice) but it was just frankly uncomfortable in the most comfortable boost shoe made Lol

Last edited:
I need that black/gum 750. I'm full off all these 350's. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

You have a wide foot then.

I wear 10.5 in all UBs and got a 10.5 in the olive V2s and they fit perfectly. You're overstating it man 

Is the sizing an issue of length or width? Most of the time when you guys say a shoe is too tight on the sides TTS fits me correctly length wise.

You have a wide foot then.

I wear 10.5 in all UBs and got a 10.5 in the olive V2s and they fit perfectly. You're overstating it man 
I only have experience w/ the BF model so I can't attest to the B/W fitting differently, but I would use your 1.0 Ultra Boost size (aka .5 up). I have seen basically ever user online comment on the toebox pressing down on you. 

Is the sizing an issue of length or width? Most of the time when you guys say a shoe is too tight on the sides TTS fits me correctly length wise.
For me - It was the fact that the shoe was pushing your shoe forward into a ridiculously tight and compact toebox, so I'm hoping sizing up will both clear a little length and create more space so I'm not jammed.

Yes I'm 6'2 so if you are 5'3 and 125 and wear size 8 your luck may vary. 

Ok yea looks like I'll be getting these one way or another.

edit: woops wrong thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom