ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you can't pull off V2s then you can't pull off V1s. to the average person they're not all that different in terms of shape. The shilouette is very similar, in terms of wearability, it's the same thing. you dudes in here overthinking...

if you can't pull off V2s then you can't pull off V1s. to the average person they're not all that different in terms of shape. The shilouette is very similar, in terms of wearability, it's the same thing. you dudes in here overthinking...

This. They are basically the same shoe.

74? That's F&F numbers. 
roll.gif

I don't know what size y'all wearing but V2s are noticeably bulkier especially with slimmer fitting pants

If we are going on the notion that the more you limit the supply the higher the demand is then why did the chocolate 750's tank compared to the other colorways? I'm still trying to figure it out. Colorway hasn't seemed to matter so I don't think that's it.

Last edited:
there are so many pairs of these produced there are bound to be some minor flaws 
pics?

No pics yet they shared an Adidas listing Drkgreen/drkgreen/drkgreen.

Note that samples/fakes of a green with black stripe have floated.

This isn't that. This is listed triple green. Sounds cool I think!

Offed the oreo v2 yesterday locally for $400. Too similar to the greens to keep even though i like how the white speckled pk popped a little more than the green. Id already worn the green so it made sense. Pretty much made my red v2 retail +$75.

Sold my choc 750s for $725 locally on friday.

its hard for me to let go of kicks, this was tough

this....you can tell a lot of dudes in this thread cant dress 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom