ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flight club can suck a fat one. I stopped by to drop off my extra chocolates last week and dude said "pass" before I even got to the counter. He had no idea what sizes I had and they didn't have either size I brought in on their site and he said "these are listed at $700 and sitting, don't got time for these" I tried pleading my case since I drove from San Diego, but the dude was a jackass, with dumb *** earrings :lol:

Did you call beforehand?

Thought about sending my GG750 to flight club but don't wanna ship something out to sit for months or get tried on or something

How legit is this consignment through them?

:nerd:

Thanks in advance

Flight club can suck a fat one. I stopped by to drop off my extra chocolates last week and dude said "pass" before I even got to the counter. He had no idea what sizes I had and they didn't have either size I brought in on their site and he said "these are listed at $700 and sitting, don't got time for these" I tried pleading my case since I drove from San Diego, but the dude was a jackass, with dumb *** earrings :lol:

Did you go down the street to cool kicks, melrose athletic supply, round two? Then down town to Holy Grail and Rif? **** could've just gone to Rif OC now that it's open. Or head to the valley and go to Mag park. No one is gonna give you much more than $400 and unless they're an unusual size you're better off selling yourself.

One of my friends just got chocolates for $600 DS last week. Those things are bricks and I don't know why.

Thought about sending my GG750 to flight club but don't wanna ship something out to sit for months or get tried on or something

nerd.gif

Thanks in advance
It's legit, but recently they have been taking forever to respond to online quotes, I have been waiting 1 month for a response, already sold all them kicks I wanted to send them

One of my friends just got chocolates for $600 DS last week. Those things are bricks and I don't know why.

Those were my favorite cop this year. They broke in nicely, suede is buttery [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]and I get nothing but compliments. Wore them for like 2 months straight.

Did you go down the street to cool kicks, melrose athletic supply, round two? Then down town to Holy Grail and Rif? **** could've just gone to Rif OC now that it's open. Or head to the valley and go to Mag park. No one is gonna give you much more than $400 and unless they're an unusual size you're better off selling yourself.

Honestly I was so pissed, a little flustered, and tried beating traffic home I just hopped back in the car and left. Didn't even think of anything else til I got home.

I did call but they had an automated response, sent them an email earlier in the week and got what seemed like an automated response in hindsight now saying to bring by what I had and they'll check it out there basically.

Live and learn, never ever going there again

Thanks in advance

You've been holding on to those since drop, have you not tried moving them? I got 1.1k for a pair back in September via local meet up

Last edited:

Thanks in advance

You've been holding on to those since drop, have you not tried moving them? I got 1.1k for a pair back in September via local meet up

Ain't no one in Michigan looking to cop unless they trying to pass off fake bills or rob you

Online might get $900

Idk if flight club is moving em quick or not but that's where I would get the most money

I've had them listed at a reasonable price on goat for awhile so after fees I would essentially net 1k or slightly less

Man with how easy GOAT makes it i don't know why people try these second hand shops.

They had pairs listed at $1250 in the range of the sizes I was taking in. 80% of that is still way more than what you could get on goat, even if it takes a month to sell, it's worth it.

Flight club is legit but honestly, you're better off posting them on stockx and selling yourself.

Man with how easy GOAT makes it i don't know why people try these second hand shops.

I've had them on both but people are offering 800-900 :lol:

I'm not pressed to sell as I don't need the cash, I've waited this long but I seen the flight club talk and the prices they sell em at was wondering if it's worth taking a gamble

Just don't want something to happen to em, that's all

But does flight club pay 80% on their list price? I would assume they would buy for 50% or so of the price they plan to list at

But of course if you aren't pressed and want max possible profit and this is the way to get it by all means. But i list my stuff on GOAT forget about it and get that notification that it sold. I just make sure i set it at a price im cool with letting them go for.

nerd.gif

Thanks in advance
the trying on shouldn't be a big issue....I know here in NYC they keep folks herded to one select-area which keeps the bottom looking fairly pristine. I would suggest putting in a quote with both FCNY and FCLA and go with the quote from the store with the lower stock in hopes it will be able to move them quickly. I have never had difficulty with them moving stock particularly any yeezys i think the longest I have had a yeezy sit at FC is like 10-14 days max.  

But does flight club pay 80% on their list price? I would assume they would buy for 50% or so of the price they plan to list at

But of course if you aren't pressed and want max possible profit and this is the way to get it by all means. But i list my stuff on GOAT forget about it and get that notification that it sold. I just make sure i set it at a price im cool with letting them go for.

Yeah, it's consignment so they aren't technically buying them, just taking a large percentage for using their global platform.

Question for you, only sold once before on goat and it was to the top offer.. I have 2 pairs of shoes listed on goat and there's been pairs selling in the same size and everything for more than my listed price, how does that work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom