ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mercedes > BMW
smokin.gif

Wore my 350 v2 copper to the gym to help break 'em in faster. Needless to say, the PK stretched out quite a bit compared to when I first wore 'em. They were so tight I had to take 'em off in the car during the first ride, but now they're 
pimp.gif

Gotta Roc da Crocz!
Fire.

I just can't bring myself to send to shoes to FC. The fact that they let people try on shoes is the main reason why.
honestly, its not like folks are sticking their feet in and out of the shoe all day at FC....or it's not like the shoe wasn't 'tried' on already probably before you got it in the first place. More often then not at FC folks know what they want coming in and the area (at least at the NYC shop) for trying on is fairly pristine. lol. 

Last edited:
dudes talking about sending shoes to FC, so if you get tired of waiting for them to sell will they ship them back to you?

Gonna have to sell my blk/white sz 11 and cop a sz 11.5.

Should i take the 450 dude is offering or hold out for the 500??

Prices seem to be all over the place when i look...

Damn this crazy narrow toebox

Gonna have to sell my blk/white sz 11 and cop a sz 11.5.

Should i take the 450 dude is offering or hold out for the 500??

Prices seem to be all over the place when i look...

Damn this crazy narrow toebox
Sell them for whatever it's going to take to get your 11.5. But, $450 seems to be the local going rate. My thinking when paying resale is spend less than StockX and GOAT asking prices. Why pay $500 locally when you can get them for cheaper on StockX and they authenticate, deliver, and most importantly it is SAFE. Just my IMO.

Last edited:

Sell them for whatever it's going to take to get your 11.5. But, $450 seems to be the local going rate. My thinking when paying resale is spend less than StockX and GOAT asking prices. Why pay $500 locally when you can get them for cheaper on StockX and they authenticate, deliver, and most importantly it is SAFE. Just my IMO.
+1000

Some of the local sellers here list for StockX/Goat prices and say to me that I can't get it cheaper anyways. If I'm going to be paying the same price as a consignment service/store, I might as well buy it from there. It gets legit checked, I get to pay by credit card (for points lol), and it gets delivered straight to my door.

+1000

Some of the local sellers here list for StockX/Goat prices and say to me that I can't get it cheaper anyways. If I'm going to be paying the same price as a consignment service/store, I might as well buy it from there. It gets legit checked, I get to pay by credit card (for points lol), and it gets delivered straight to my door.
lmao right? still don't understand why some resellers feel the need to price their shoes at the same price of consignment shops. even if its $20 less, i'd rather go to a consignment shop to buy for a peace of mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom