ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been confirmed that there will even be a release in January? I'm expecting next release to be in mid February

I'd like to know if they're still accepting black/green V2. Looking to sell my 8.5 since I've got the white V2 which is similar. 

Latest info I had, but was sometime ago, was that from Black Friday release, at some point they were only taking reds no more greens or coppers. Not sure how things are now.

They have updated their online consignment system. Go on sell.flightclub.com, create an account and create a new submission. When you input shoe style, size and quantity, you immediately get a price without waiting for them to review anymore. If the system gives you a price, then I assume you can print and ship.

Latest info I had, but was sometime ago, was that from Black Friday release, at some point they were only taking reds no more greens or coppers. Not sure how things are now.

They have updated their online consignment system. Go on sell.flightclub.com, create an account and create a new submission. When you input shoe style, size and quantity, you immediately get a price without waiting for them to review anymore. If the system gives you a price, then I assume you can print and ship.

Word? No more waiting a week for a quote review? Nice.

I think my story is better. Dude said my shoes were 100% legit but the receipt was fake so he couldn't do the deal lmao.

Nope, mine is even better. Guy said my greens i sold him were fake because the SPLY - 350 was backwords lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom