ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it safe to say the black/white v2's are going to come down in price more? or would i be best off buying for resale now?

i know wondering if they will drop 50 more or so in the next month or just pull the trigger for 450~ now

i know wondering if they will drop 50 more or so in the next month or just pull the trigger for 450~ now

you could probably get 400 from a sketchy seller that could be hit or miss. 450 is pretty normal right now.

Unds in Vegas .. happy new year yal

anyone experience a uncomfortable feeling on the top of the midfoot
of the primeknit pressing down on your foot?

yup

been wearing mine for a week and it still hasn't stretched that much -_-
smh hope it goes away soon
Same, it's actually been miserable for me. Only on my left foot, which I had previously broken a few times. Makes me just not want to wear them at all. Just keep going to my beat up PB's instead. The overall build of the v2 is a ton better and way more padded but the pain from the top of the midfoot is bumming me out.

Last edited:
Am i the only one that thinks that Yeezys have lost that "it" factor

Guess I'm getting old
its probably because the v2 has been released in greater quantity and reps are everywhere. Reps killed bapestas back in the day. No one could tell real from fake especially with a relatively unknown brand

Hey guys, hoping you can grace me with your opinion on a potential trade:

Space Jams (2016) + Choco 750s + cash

for

RF UBs + Yeezy 350s Whites

Fair trade?

Hey guys, hoping you can grace me with your opinion on a potential trade:

Space Jams (2016) + Choco 750s + cash

for

RF UBs + Yeezy 350s Whites

Fair trade?

How much cash is involved in the trade? I personally don't think adding cash should be necessary

Last edited:
Same, it's actually been miserable for me. Only on my left foot, which I had previously broken a few times. Makes me just not want to wear them at all. Just keep going to my beat up PB's instead. The overall build of the v2 is a ton better and way more padded but the pain from the top of the midfoot is bumming me out.
my left shoe too

my left shoe too
I have both a 9.5 & 10.. almost considered wearing a 10 on my left foot but they are too long. Need to get a shoe tree or something. I've been wearing them around the house and it's doing nothing in terms of breaking in yet.

My Cream ultra boosts were similar though and did eventually break in.

I have both a 9.5 & 10.. almost considered wearing a 10 on my left foot but they are too long. Need to get a shoe tree or something. I've been wearing them around the house and it's doing nothing in terms of breaking in yet.

My Cream ultra boosts were similar though and did eventually break in.
are they stock laced?

Person getting the SJ, Chocs, and $200 is making out. SJ $300, Chocs $700, and $200 = $1200

RF $500 and Oreo $450 = $950.

Obviously prices can vary so these numbers are just an estimate.

Pretty much on point. Remove the cash from the deal and it's a little more balanced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom