ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same, it's actually been miserable for me. Only on my left foot, which I had previously broken a few times. Makes me just not want to wear them at all. Just keep going to my beat up PB's instead. The overall build of the v2 is a ton better and way more padded but the pain from the top of the midfoot is bumming me out.

my left foot fits comfortably actually.

its just snug af on my right..

Last edited:
You get connects just from talking to people and just being a regular customer. If you drop a decent amount of money with a place and talk to employees, they remember you and are more prone to looking out for you. Also, ATC services got me my first couple pairs of yeezys and then connects started blessing me from their prospective spots.

As for yeezys losing the "it" factor, they still get attention because they're yeezys and are the most desired sneaker out right now. But the V2s are somewhat common. Is, whenever I go on vacation I see a couple of people wearing them.

My reasoning to why you see the v2's a lot because of footsites, new reservation system. Way less backdooring and resale. And productions numbers.

I'm hoping price will drop to around $405 on StockX / GOAT and I may cop a second pair of yeezy b/w.
Doubt that will happen because that would mean the seller is willing to take roughly $360 because GOAT charges 9.5% plus $5 for shipping. I think $420 or $425 is more realistic when looking at buying off StockX or GOAT.

Person getting the SJ, Chocs, and $200 is making out. SJ $300, Chocs $700, and $200 = $1200

RF $500 and Oreo $450 = $950.

Obviously prices can vary so these numbers are just an estimate.

Pretty much on point. Remove the cash from the deal and it's a little more balanced

The guy was gonna add $200

The guy is also interested in jams + 250 cash (cad) for my v2 oreos
Person getting the SJ, Chocs, and $200 is making out. SJ $300, Chocs $700, and $200 = $1200

Pretty much on point. Remove the cash from the deal and it's a little more balanced

Thanks guys!

Appreciate it. Im the one getting the chocs, jams and cash but didnt ask for the add on.

One last thought, what are your thoughts on v2 oreos for spacejams + 250 cad as a standalone deal?

Im not in love with the chocolates tbh.

Same, it's actually been miserable for me. Only on my left foot, which I had previously broken a few times. Makes me just not want to wear them at all. Just keep going to my beat up PB's instead. The overall build of the v2 is a ton better and way more padded but the pain from the top of the midfoot is bumming me out.
Did you size up? 1/2 to full size up from TTS in V2.

Chocs are going for $700 now? :nerd:

Maybe they'll lower a little more into my price range.

you're not being realistic

i sold my day 1 pairs for $625 shipped

you're good if you can profit $400 now days

size 11 at least
youre telling me day 1 resell price as being realistic?

cmon fam...
didn't make myself clear....

by day 1 pairs i meant the first pairs i threw up for sale vs the pairs i have for sale now

i don't think i listed my first batch until the following week (can't remember tho)

but, with all that said.  you still arguing against actual facts.

the green price has tanked - the red has went up - belugas are going up.  i can provide numbers if you'd like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom