ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need those all-white V2s to be next... wallet needs a break :lol:

I can't wear white shoes unless it's leather so I'm less likely to keep those

I never paid resell ... but I love the brown 750s and prices look to only be going up smh.

I'm a 10.5 in V2 , what am I in 750s?

Also going to be in LA next week and was thinking just copping in person from rif since prices are pretty much same as Grailed. They're 100% guaranteed authentic right?

Last edited:
 I'm liking all the 2017 350's so far. Excited to see which one releases next, can't wait 
nthat.gif

What is sizing like on the Season 3 boots? Not sure what size to get from 44-46

Do they run TTS or big/small

I'm an 11.5

Thanks in advance

I never paid resell ... but I love the brown 750s and prices look to only be going up smh.

I'm a 10.5 in V2 , what am I in 750s?

Also going to be in LA next week and was thinking just copping in person from rif since prices are pretty much same as Grailed. They're 100% guaranteed authentic right?
im a 10.5 in V2s and a 10 in 750s, only go a half size down, anything more is just too much. unlike 350s which are only too snug when you size down, 750s are dam near unwearable if they are too small (learned this the hard way with the GGs) and downright painful to wear.

Also Rif is as legit as they come, one of the oldest consignment sneaker shops in the game.

Last edited:

My V2 is a full size up from V1. My V1 is a perfect with, not loose, not snug. 
same, went from a 9 in v1 to 10 in v2
What size do you guys wear in UB and NMD? Wide or normal width feet? I wear 10 in NMD and V1. I would take 10.5 in UB if the part of tongue/cage part of them didnt pinch down on the arch of my foot...

I thought I would take 10.5 in V2?

Same, it's actually been miserable for me. Only on my left foot, which I had previously broken a few times. Makes me just not want to wear them at all. Just keep going to my beat up PB's instead. The overall build of the v2 is a ton better and way more padded but the pain from the top of the midfoot is bumming me out.
The tongue is heavily padded which makes it clamp down on top of the mid-foot? How did u size on V2s compared to PBs? Would it help to size up even more. 

Last edited:

What size do you guys wear in UB and NMD? Wide or normal width feet? I wear 10 in NMD and V1. I would take 10.5 in UB if the part of tongue/cage part of them didnt pinch down on the arch of my foot...

The tongue is heavily padded which makes it clamp down on top of the mid-foot? How did u size on V2s compared to PBs? Would it help to size up even more. 
8 in UB and 8 in V2. Had to size down to 7 for V1 since they ran large. All perfect fits for the most part. And I'd like to think I have normal feet. 

Last edited:
Feeling good about getting the black/red for $475 a couple weeks ago locally. Have become one of my favorite pairs of shoes and i bought at the perfect time. My boys looking now for his size 12 and prices got crazy.

So after selling chocs and oreo v2, my group is looking like

Oxford Tan 350
Beluga 350
Blk/Red 350
Blk/Grn 350

A nice balance for my liking.

UB - 9.5
NMD-9
V1 yeezy - 9
v2 yeezy - 10
750 - 9

is my sizing with a wide feet

The trending topic this past week on many sneakerhead youtube channels is how close fake 350 v2s are to real.
This dude does a very good job going step by step and explaining the details in a methodical way:

Gonna have to keep pickup retail and direct.

UB - 9.5
NMD-9
V1 yeezy - 9
v2 yeezy - 10
750 - 9

is my sizing with a wide feet
It looks like you are Size 9 TTS.

1/2 up for UB, 1 up for V2 Yeezy.

Which is pretty much what I wear:

Size 8.5 TTS

TTS in NMD, 1/2 up for UB 1.0/2.0, staying 1/2 up for UB 3.0 (all size 9)

1/2 up for Yeezy V2 but easily could be 1 up (9.5)

Don't have 750s and don't want them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom