ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's Meek Mill showing us why you don't wear your Yeezy V2's in the winter snow...

Thank You Mr Mill 
wink.gif

Lmao is that really meek?

I just wore my red V2 today and my triple blacks and reigning champs the last two days in the snow/ice no ***** given

Last edited:
There's a store opening in Amsterdam this saturday (solebox). Which will release some V1's and stuff. Campout already started last monday. It's going to be crazy out there with already 20+ people camping out

There's a store opening in Amsterdam this saturday (solebox). Which will release some V1's and stuff. Campout already started last monday. It's going to be crazy out there with already 20+ people camping out
Thinking about going.. Don't know if its worth trying when ill be there like 1 hour before shop opens lol.

Don't bother fam. It's already flooded with lots of germans and polish people to buy for resell
Yea but the deadstock section in the store will only be limited to one pair per customer so maybe a little chance? Sucks for those campers only being able to buy one pair lol, but atleast more people getting a special pair which is way better

Yea but the deadstock section in the store will only be limited to one pair per customer so maybe a little chance? Sucks for those campers only being able to buy one pair lol, but atleast more people getting a special pair which is way better

True, but with already 20+ people camping since monday, you won't have a chance by coming saturday. There Will be a deadstock section with v1's. But my guess is that they will only have a few pairs for sale. By the time you arrive 1 hour Before opening, you are looking at 100/200 people lining up

True, but with already 20+ people camping since monday, you won't have a chance by coming saturday. There Will be a deadstock section with v1's. But my guess is that they will only have a few pairs for sale. By the time you arrive 1 hour Before opening, you are looking at 100/200 people lining up
mehh haha, still thinking about going just for fun. :D

so, dude wants to trade to "wear" but is worried about the value about a shoes he'd actually be wearing...

...sounds like somebody's trying to stunt for the gram and resell [emoji]129300[/emoji]

So what though. If I can get the difference in cash on the side, I would definitely aim for that.

Even though Red V2s and Chocs are pretty much the same right now

So what though. If I can get the difference in cash on the side, I would definitely aim for that.

there's nothing wrong that ... I know plenty of people that build their impecable collection one IG picture at a time.

The way i retire shoes now a day is by wearing them everyday and eventually use them to cut the grass or plow the snow.

I know a bunch of people .. Especially on Jordan's that get every release use them a couple of days ... Even using some type of sole shield and re sell them right before the next one drops .. Take a picture stunt and upload them to if ... LoL

That's fine though. People building DS collecfions is nothing new, folks.

Personally, I have a big enough collection to wear all my shoes consistently on a rotation and never beat them into the ground.

But if people want to keep DS collections, or wear a few or wear/beat all, to each their own.

so, dude wants to trade to "wear" but is worried about the value about a shoes he'd actually be wearing...

...sounds like somebody's trying to stunt for the gram and resell [emoji]129300[/emoji]

And that's all that matters, what they're goin for NOW

you must not have read his post. trade value right now is fairly even, but he's worried about the shoes he's trading away being more valuable down the line. my point was if he's trading a pair that he wouldn't wear for one he would why worry about the value down the line. unless he just wants to wear a couple of times and resell

I finally copped these. I didn't like them at first when the 1st pictures surfaced, but seeing them in person definitely changed my mind. I can see why many may be turned off by the bright highlighter orange stripe, but I think it adds a nice twist to the neutral shoe. I bargained with one of the local resellers to get it down to $680, which I consider a pretty good price from my end. I expect the prices to skyrocket after a couple of years, so I decided to bite the bullet. Pictures definitely do not do this pair justice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom