ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's worth a shot but they honestly feel a little hack. People only go for their Key Master.

They once tried to buy my v2 black/white Yeezys for $700 and when I backed out because I was exploring an option to trade for v2 reds + $100, they tried to tell me some BS about how the reds were worth the same as b/w, that I was making a bad trade and should just take their $700. 
Oh wow, they offered $700 instant cash for the black/white? Was that near release time?

My fiance is now asking for a pear of Yeezy's since all the style/fashion bloggers are wearing them. I figured I would just try to size swap since I've doubled up on a few V2s. I can see adding like $20-$50 since I'm offering a size 10 for 6, but judging by current market prices, all sizes seem to be similarly priced.
Nah they were offering that pretty recently. you might have better luck selling your size and buying with the profit. I know most size swaps are within a full size up or down. usually pretty tough to go that far no?

Which consignment store?
Essentials. That's the only one I know in Toronto that has a "large" selection of Yeezy's. I know Parlor gets them from time to time, but nowhere near the amount that Essentials gets. Are there ones I'm missing?
Supposedly another is opening at some point but they've been cagey on opening timeframe and spending their early social media lifecycle putting Essential on blast and raffling swag.

LOLs were had with popcorn

Last edited:
i'm sure this has been asked already, so please forgive me, guys.

is the SM script still gonna work for future releases? i've downloaded it in the past but never got to set it up on my mac. i guess this is what i'm gonna have to resort to to cook in the future. :lol:

also, if anyone is nice enough, any resources i can use to make this as simple as possible?

is the SM script still gonna work for future releases? i've downloaded it in the past but never got to set it up on my mac. i guess this is what i'm gonna have to resort to to cook in the future.
laugh.gif

also, if anyone is nice enough, any resources i can use to make this as simple as possible?
highly unlikely unless he or someone else updates it 

is the SM script still gonna work for future releases? i've downloaded it in the past but never got to set it up on my mac. i guess this is what i'm gonna have to resort to to cook in the future.
laugh.gif

You Lost

Nah they were offering that pretty recently. you might have better luck selling your size and buying with the profit. I know most size swaps are within a full size up or down. usually pretty tough to go that far no?
This is true. Always easier to sell and buy rather than trade. I figured a consignment store might be willing to do it for a quick $20 or so. Also saves me the hassle of selling and buying.

Supposedly another is opening at some point but they've been cagey on opening timeframe and spending their early social media lifecycle putting Essential on blast and raffling swag.

LOLs were had with popcorn
Lol. Don't remember the name, but is it the one that can't find a location yet? I think I've seen them on Instagram.

Last edited:

what was the size run on YCMC for the restock today? Thanks.
by the time I was on the page, i only seen sizes 8.5, 10.5 and 12.

YCMC known for overselling/cancel? 

got an email and pending charge on my card.

first time placing an order with them.

if i had a pair i want gonna wear and was getting a pair i would wear on an even trade, then why wait? to maybe make $50-100 down the line? nah, i'd rather have them and be wearing them than wait for a potential small profit.

some of y'all act like you're investing in real estate and not sneakers
laugh.gif
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom