ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barneys just called and I locked down my size for the black/whites
nthat.gif
do they ask what size you want?

what if they don't have it
eek.gif

I want to get my mom a pair since I won the Barney's raffle.

Can someone please assist with sizing? She wears women's size 9.5 in Nike Free Runs. That converts to size 8 in men's? So what size in Yeezy V2's would she need? Any help is much appreciated.

Barney's called me earlier too. The guy said they had lots in all sizes, and that was 2 hours ago. I went ahead and got my size, so now I've doubled up. I'll probably just sit on these for awhile, but don't see prices going up much. May turn the ones I have now into a beater and break these out down the road. 

i wonder how dude dressed before the layering craze no shots just curious [emoji]129299[/emoji]
I like seeing individuals' style transformations.......
We come a long way :rofl:

Decided to just take the $800 for both Oreos and Coppers. Decided I don't need two black-based v2s.

Prices for Oreos aren't even that much. I'll just cop again somewhere down the line.

Last edited:
Decided to just take the $800 for both Oreos and Coppers. Decided I don't need two black-based v2s.

Prices for Oreos aren't even that much. I'll just cop again somewhere down the line.
Good deal if you're not a reseller and not in desperate need of extra 50bucks :D 

yeah, not too bad considering you can cop reds and have money left over

That wasn't a bad deal bro

Fair price

Has you had sold online you might have got $100
More in total then fees and shipping plus risk of scammers

Get them reds now :pimp:

i wonder how dude dressed before the layering craze no shots just curious [emoji]129299[/emoji]
I like seeing individuals' style transformations.......
We come a long way :rofl:
dudes closet and dresser drawers must be overflowing with cloths. Dude is wearing like 10 pieces of clothing in almost every pic. Laundry day must be a MoFo lmao.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom