ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kanye started wearing solo jeans some of y'all would start adding them into your wardrobe.

Ben Davis X yeezy season 4 coming soon.

Frisco Ben X fear of god pac sun season coming soon.

All these fashionista yeezy wearers looking like fools.

There is no need to prove anything to anyone :rofl:
Typical Instagram YEEZY Stan fits is all I see when it comes to individuals wearing YEEZYS like it's some standard. I appreciate those who have their own unique style that could dress themselves. If someone is happy to dress like a Stan then so be it.
NT DENIM for the fambs with the Ye Mocs [emoji]128514[/emoji]View media item 2300040

There is no need to prove anything to anyone
roll.gif

Typical Instagram YEEZY Stan fits is all I see when it comes to individuals wearing YEEZYS like it's some standard. I appreciate those who have their own unique style that could dress themselves. If someone is happy to dress like a Stan then so be it.
NT DENIM for the fambs with the Ye Mocs [emoji]128514[/emoji]
That's not NT denim boy :§ 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
gap taper jeans, hanes or whatever brands on sale t-shirts, hoodies or zip ups if its cold, but since I live in Los Angeles...t-shirt and shorts year round.

It'll never cease to amaze me at the butt hurt some of you guys display when you volunteer your photos on a public forum and expect only one-sided critique.

You post a picture of yourself wearing 4 layers of clothing with skin tight pants...I'm gonna laugh.

It's also hilarious how NT went from #teamfitted #dressingbetter to wearing oversized, ill fitting clothing because your lord and saviour, Yeezus told you it's ok.

Just like the clowns who wear tights under shorts and baggy hoodies as a fashion statement.

There is no need to prove anything to anyone :rofl:
NT DENIM for the fambs with the Ye Mocs [emoji]128514[/emoji]View media item 2300040
Visvims a are still in my top 3 all time shoes. Anytime I find a good deal I pick them up.

panys info
nerd.gif
Pacsun version > HM version. 

I have 2 frm HM (black/olive) and then I picked up 2 frm Pacsun (black/camo). Personally prefer the fit of the Pacsun over the HM if you're willing to pay a bit more but Pacsun typically has that buy one 50% or if you have an outlet store those Pacsun do bogo. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom