ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wouldn't FE do better by donating them to an organization serving homeless families/children/et al....and take the purchase price as a tax credit - rather than trying to upsell fakes as grade-A versus wack fakes? 

wouldn't FE do better by donating them to an organization serving homeless families/children/et al....and take the purchase price as a tax credit - rather than trying to upsell fakes as grade-A versus wack fakes? 
I'm starting to lean more towards the "he's kind of shady" side of things with him.  

Very weird that StockX would potentially risk their reputation by having an employee that is knowingly selling fakes / has directly dealt with rep manufacturer's in the past. 

Anyone see on the YTWW FB group, that fake_education's gf tried to sell a guy fakes?

He posted a pic of the shoes that she was trying to sell (via SnapChat?) and the boost is super fugazzi.  Not sure what price she was asking.  Someone else in the comments said that she was selling off all of his fake pairs. 
link? Want to spam the hell out of Josh and Stock X.

FEB17th
glasses.gif
These are the only YZY I care about... 

I'm starting to lean more towards the "he's kind of shady" side of things with him.  

Very weird that StockX would potentially risk their reputation by having an employee that is knowingly selling fakes / has directly dealt with rep manufacturer's in the past. 
Kinda?

He's a convicted credit card fraud ring leader. Be that as it may, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, however, this dude is either switching pairs or selling his own as "real" and since kids and ignorant adults are the current consumer/"sneakerhead", they don't care and want to be part of the social media hashtags that come with sneakers.

He's still in bed with the UA companies (I would think that's a conflict of interest), but who am I?

Anyone see on the YTWW FB group, that fake_education's gf tried to sell a guy fakes?

He posted a pic of the shoes that she was trying to sell (via SnapChat?) and the boost is super fugazzi.  Not sure what price she was asking.  Someone else in the comments said that she was selling off all of his fake pairs. 

Need to see this!!! Link us

I peeped her pairs before on his pictures and I'm not expert but I thought they were off

What's funny is, one of his recent pictures someone said her kicks looked off [emoji]129300[/emoji]

didnt think I would post about the sizing but let me tell you that these oreo yeezys hurt my feet. I got my true size too, which I thought would be good being my belugas fit fine if not a little big. So if anyone wants some oreo's sz 8.5 ill take some UB's LTD or OG NMD

So that's what we're calling them now? Zebras? Lol.

Either way, passing on those easy.

Those black with the red font looks really good, only problem is too many recent black Yeezys drops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom