ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude always on instagram talking about how fakes ruin the game
mean.gif

if he doesn't get the boot after this stockx is risking their business to save his ***

Pretty simple, and contained all on the last page. 

Fake_education is a guy who works for StockX, but in his past he has been charged with CC fraud and used to have a YouTube video about rep sneakers from China. 

Someone on YTWW Facebook page posted screenshots of Fake_education's gf selling fake Pirate Blacks (but it was probably just Fake_education himself, based on his man hands / big feet). 

Guy selling fakes, works for StockX = conflict of interest

Pretty simple, and contained all on the last page. 

Fake_education is a guy who works for StockX, but in his past he has been charged with CC fraud and used to have a YouTube video about rep sneakers from China. 

Someone on YTWW Facebook page posted screenshots of Fake_education's gf selling fake Pirate Blacks (but it was probably just Fake_education himself, based on his man hands / big feet). 

Guy selling fakes, works for StockX = conflict of interest
Is Josh Luber = Fake EDU??????

I heard him on the Radio here in LA talking bout StockX 

Kinda?

He's a convicted credit card fraud ring leader. Be that as it may, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, however, this dude is either switching pairs or selling his own as "real" and since kids and ignorant adults are the current consumer/"sneakerhead", they don't care and want to be part of the social media hashtags that come with sneakers.

He's still in bed with the UA companies (I would think that's a conflict of interest), but who am I?
I think you just opened Pandoras Box

how many times has this DB done this to people?
Wow that is shady as hell
sick.gif
+1

to say the least

didnt think I would post about the sizing but let me tell you that these oreo yeezys hurt my feet. I got my true size too, which I thought would be good being my belugas fit fine if not a little big. So if anyone wants some oreo's sz 8.5 ill take some UB's LTD or OG NMD

You wore them already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom