ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Posted a few days ago about thinking of trading my Beluga V2 for 750s, went through with it today. I was hesitant to trade, but a little bit of cash on top swayed me. This was my first time seeing 750s in person, and I have to say, they are fantastic. Right out of the box I am way happier with these than my V2!
Nice! They definitely feel more special than the 350s.

Well I just landed total black 750s for $500. Could I ask for pirate black 350s plus cash on top in return?

On a side note, I'm tired of all black yeezys. If I get the black/red, it's for trade bait for something else

Girlfriend got the call from Barneys 
happy.gif

Posted a few days ago about thinking of trading my Beluga V2 for 750s, went through with it today. I was hesitant to trade, but a little bit of cash on top swayed me. This was my first time seeing 750s in person, and I have to say, they are fantastic. Right out of the box I am way happier with these than my V2!
Follow up. I just tried them on, and they fit great. Not snug, but I actually prefer a little room in the toes.

I went with an 11.5 in these. My Beluga V2 were a 12 and they STILL didn't fit me properly. WAY too narrow and short in the toes. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom