ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Supply-350 is the worst part of the V2s for me and its the only thing visible on the shoe. :x :smh:

These seem to be more limited than Black/Whites so I see resell sitting right where the last few V2s are: $450+

Last edited:
I was planning on copping PB's, but now that rumors of the black/red V2's are surfacing, I can potentially save myself >$500
nerd.gif
.  Still like the shape of V1s better though.

I feel like All-Black/Red-Letters gonna be lower than Oreos. Lol

You right though, Zebras gonna skyrocket in resell

It seems like the amount that is releasing alone is going to determine that and rumors are making it seem like these are limited. I'm looking to score on these black with red letter ones, I much prefer this over all the previous black V2s.

Last edited:
It seems like the amount that is releasing alone is going to determine that and rumors are making it seem like these are limited. I'm looking to score on these black with red letter ones, I much prefer this over all the previous black V2s.
Good point. Yeah my guess was based on RedLetters supply matching Oreos but doing a little digging, some are saying it's not going to be as widely available. If that's the case, then resell prices will rise for sure.

Btw, I truly don't understand how Belugas or any V2s go for the same amount as Chocolate 750s on the resale market. I mean really..... [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Chocolates are Fiyah!!! [emoji]128293[/emoji] What's not to like?

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/91AAC987-F737-4FF8-87E7-3FD5DA4E00E1.jpeg.html
Agreed, and the hardest 750 to get retail. I think a lot has to do with them looking pretty much identical to the GG. No need to have both unless you're a big collector, and it's not like people passed on the GG to wait for the chocs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom