ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to double up on oreo v2 but good deals on sizes 5.5/6 have seem to disappeared. Are there any FB groups that cater to smaller sizes?

Those "Runners" though.
nerd.gif
Yea, I love Ozweegos so I hope these are an easy cop

Thanks to the NTers advice on removing insoles and allowing the PK to break in. They fit perfect now with insoles back in. 

Just flexing them earlier today... :smile:
Man you feet looks gigantic with them on feet. Impossible to believe they were snug on you 

Man you feet looks gigantic with them on feet. Impossible to believe they were snug on you 
Yeah man, maybe cos V2s push your feet forward, my big toe on the left foot was snug af.

Went 1/2 size up my UBs. Maybe I've really big feet....lol

Thanks for bringing up the foot app but anyone know when the hell other states especially Michigan gonna implament the app instead of in store raffle?

Just keep spending, and get ur account thru the roof.
When they implement it, u will win every time.

So I think I am finally going to pull the trigger and get me a pair of V2, not sure which colorway yet. Leaning more towards the white since resale is a bit lower. My question was is there any other adidas shoe I can try on that will fit similar to a yeezy? The last thing I want to do is spend the money on a pair and end up getting one that doesn't fit me well.  Also if anyone knows any good shops to buy from I would appreciate it looking for 7.5 or 8.

Last edited:
So I think I am finally going to pull the trigger and get me a pair of V2, not sure which colorway yet. Leaning more towards the white since resale is a bit lower. My question was is there any other adidas shoe I can try on that will fit similar to a yeezy? The last thing I want to do is spend the money on a pair and end up getting one that doesn't fit me well.  Also if anyone knows any good shops to buy from I would appreciate it looking for 7.5 or 8.

Good to go 1/2 size up from your UB size as the toe area of the Oreos fit really narrow. Not sure on the belugas though

i went tts on coppers

V2: sz 12
UB 1.0: 12.5

Thanks for bringing up the foot app but anyone know when the hell other states especially Michigan gonna implament the app instead of in store raffle?
Foreal man, can't win any raffles with all the backdoor they do [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom