ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

COZY 
nthat.gif
Wheres the shoe? Nice bellbottoms [emoji]128513[/emoji]
Pants are fire 
nthat.gif
 I learn how to dress from the best: @GrizzlyAnimal
Member when nobody liked Beluga's, Member?

Now they're the Coveted V2 
I'm not even gonna front, I was not feeling them at all when I first saw the pictures. But I was comparing them to the V1s without thinking about how they're two completely different shoes. They grew on me for sure though. 

Those tan V2s were sooo dope, especially without that stripe and SUPPLY-350 (at least from that angle) :lol:

Not enough pics on a shoe with very, very many fakes out there. I would sell your Oreos on GOAT and buy from a legit source if I were you.

If you are insistent on this trade, Beyond the bump on the Y on the strap, I usually legit check my 750s on the boost on the inside sole and the bottom of the stitching underneath the strap. Since both are not in the pics all I can say is it looks legit but not enough evidence to say conclusively. I don't want to lead you astray brother.

So I finally unDS the black/white Yeezy and noticed separation between the sole the shoe. Anyone else have something like this going on?

EDIT: never noticed this when i got them

Last edited:
People are sheep

So funny and pathetic, soon as that pic surfaced there was a post on YTWW asking about em with hundreds of comments

I like yeezys but majority of the **** yeezy wears is ugly as **** and no one would wear it if it wasn't for him. No idea why dudes jock everything he does

People are sheep

So funny and pathetic, soon as that pic surfaced there was a post on YTWW asking about em with hundreds of comments

I like yeezys but majority of the **** yeezy wears is ugly as **** and no one would wear it if it wasn't for him. No idea why dudes jock everything he does
Man them joints are like some Transformers on your feet. 

People are sheep

People is straight cattle 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom