ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dickies x Yeezy
smokin.gif

Maybe if I change my avatar to a picture of me wearing their godawful merch, I can post without fear of being silenced.

#FreedomOfSpeechMatters
I can think of a few mods that have been very selective over what has been deleted and what stayed over the years- but at the end of the day, meth and the mods rule this forum...

Just caught up from all the chaos yesterday. So these numbers are not limited? I live in NC and we never get these. And somehow two cities are getting them at FTL and FA which makes me believe they aren't so limited. But then I see ATL and DC not getting them. Which brings me back to the limited stock numbers. Does anybody really know? Or are we all speculating here based off of tweets

Atlanta and DC area both getting them. I live in DC and we have stores getting them. Atlanta is getting them as well with 5+ store getting them I'm actually planning on flying down if I win a raffle through the foot site apps

The US list seems like it's excluding a lot of stores. There has to be more than adidas stores getting these.
Check your local boutiques. I know of multiple stores getting them that's not on that list, some are backdooring if the price is right. I'll try my chances on confirmed and online. Doubt I'll have time to raffle

Atlanta and DC area both getting them. I live in DC and we have stores getting them. Atlanta is getting them as well with 5+ store getting them I'm actually planning on flying down if I win a raffle through the foot site apps

I meant Adidas stores for the confirmed app.

So this is US total and ADC stock numbers from a guy on r/Sneakers posted a while back. He was right on ADC stock for both Oreos and OG NMDs, but you never know

Also, manual should be good this release. SM is gone and Adidas is banning proxy providers like crazy, Chicago NT fam will flourish though 
nthat.gif

How many pairs did we get on the Black/White pair as a comparison?  

Yes NT reality just blew up when I was able to quote both of you in same post, but the topic was very relevant. Out of the tangents (saw they even dragged in StockX) & extras during that entire Twit war, there was this interesting post that some dude was screaming at Wex to answer:

Thefts, leaks, fakes no wonder the fugazi pairs are coming in so close to legit. Good luck to all trying to buy and be careful on your pickups.

I called out UN before, but kids and captain save a stores always cheerlead and go for the unlubed approach when buying shoes.

I called out UN before, but kids and captain save a stores always cheerlead and go for the unlubed approach when buying shoes.
urban nesssisities sells fakes ?   i been reading the last couple pages and im confused

Last edited:
How many pairs did we get on the Black/White pair as a comparison?  

Remembering 20,000 oreos on ADC.
Someone confirm.

All kidding aside, it's good when longtime NT regulars in the know drop the knowledge. Don't think I've seen you hesitate calling things here and other threads. Whether some kid believes or not, well stupid will do as stupid does.

Live & learn.
Any & all those individuals have an agenda.

Adidas banned my ip address for over a year.  i got tired of using extensions to hide my IP and just bought a new router

Holy cow haha, I might just do that to ban my school IP and take out a good # of ppl assuming someone here on campus hasn't already hahah

I answer some guys question about buying some 'Splash Bypass' thing on twitter... with the Splash Bypass thing he would have bought on twitter... I get my message deleted.. and now I'm trolling. Definitely going back to lurking instead...

I answer some guys question about buying some 'Splash Bypass' thing on twitter... with the Splash Bypass thing he would have bought on twitter... I get my message deleted.. and now I'm trolling. Definitely going back to lurking instead...
I already knew the method I just wanted to know if it really worked. Guy sells it c and iPhone confirmed app finger tap method for 35 a piece I have both and just wanted to know if bypass worked. He claimed there is a updated bypass now just c wondering if he's legit or anyone had experience with him

I already knew the method I just wanted to know if it really worked. Guy sells it c and iPhone confirmed app finger tap method for 35 a piece I have both and just wanted to know if bypass worked. He claimed there is a updated bypass now just c wondering if he's legit or anyone had experience with him
Anything you buy off twitter for $35... Doesn't work. File a chargeback asap. 

I was just recapping the scenario.. Not shouting you out. Again, was just attempting to help by saving you that money in the first place.

Is that fingertap thing where you just go into your own iphone accessibility settings? If they're charging money for that I'm gonna cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom