ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

People think SM script gone cuz he's not in Twitter but he updates the scripts everyday 
laugh.gif
#FACTS ... lol. 

I have a question guys and I apologize if it's been asked 1000 times before but this is my first launch. Do stores such as finish line and champs usually run out of raffle tickets at some point in the day? Or do they give them out for as long as people come in for them throughout the day? Again I apologize if this has been answered! Thank you in advance!

I have a question guys and I apologize if it's been asked 1000 times before but this is my first launch. Do stores such as finish line and champs usually run out of raffle tickets at some point in the day? Or do they give them out for as long as people come in for them throughout the day? Again I apologize if this has been answered! Thank you in advance!

Finishline is known for running out of tickets you have to go early, champs I never saw them run out, their raffle is Monday and Tuesday unless they doing it through the app in your area

How does Adidas Confirmed work? I signed up for a couple releases but how does the reservation part go and what's the complete process like with this?

Better than wearing tights to stay with the trends, 5 years from now the Goodwill store will be filled with clothes that will be hard to tell which goes in the womens/mens section. NT denim is forever
I thought that look was just a joke to gain likes but your questionable fashion sense may last forever. Something tells me the classic Italian tailored trend will outlast NT denim. Its also nice to see the actual sneaker.

I thought that look was just a joke to gain likes but your questionable fashion sense may last forever. Something tells me the classic Italian tailored trend will outlast NT denim. Its also nice to see the actual sneaker.
There was a little humor in there, as long as people are comfortable with what they wear thats all that matters. I try not to pass judgement on others, especially those I don't know

How does Adidas Confirmed work? I signed up for a couple releases but how does the reservation part go and what's the complete process like with this?
download the " Confirmed L" app in the app store. this will give you step by step instructions on what to do on release day. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom