ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES BUT PROB EASIER TO JUST UNPLUG YOUR MODEM FOR A FEW HOURS OR OVERNIGHT. THAT WILL GET YOU A NEW IP ASSIGNED.
I did not know it was that easy. 
eek.gif

Reps.

YES BUT PROB EASIER TO JUST UNPLUG YOUR MODEM FOR A FEW HOURS OR OVERNIGHT. THAT WILL GET YOU A NEW IP ASSIGNED.
I did not know it was that easy. :wow:
Reps.

Yes and no

Used to work like this

For Comcast you have to change the MAC address in the router which is like changing a light bulb

Used to do it all the time back in the day. Can change your IP every few minutes and will pop up all over your state

How does Adidas Confirmed work? I signed up for a couple releases but how does the reservation part go and what's the complete process like with this?
Go to your app. Tap 'HOW TO' . If you manage to actually win, you will get instructions on when to pick up. 

Last edited:
Thinking of getting rid of my b/w pair, I'm just not feeling the way off white. Thinking I'll put it towards getting belugas

Like in the 1st hour early! I missed 2 Finishlines by 30min last release, so get out early.

What time do finishline give out tickets? Malls usually open at 10. Do they give them out before opening? Like how some champs do it.

Last edited:
still waiting on those AIR MAG pics homie.  you be slackin

View media item 2319480View media item 2319481View media item 2319479

still waiting on those AIR MAG pics homie.  you be slackin
still waiting on that 120 inch projector pic

View media item 2319485View media item 2319486

ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE :lol:

I'M PRETTY BUSY HELPING GET A STARTUP OFF THE GROUND SO HAVEN'T HAD AS MUCH TIME AS I HAD HOPED TO DO MUCH ELSE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom