ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So any recommended bots or any other hacker type tricks you guys have?
I think this will be one of those drops where people can actually eat. Bots won't be able to get through the queue, which means bots have to wait queue with the everyone else. Only advantage of a bot is checking out super fast. 

This is assuming nothing changes a week from now.... 

as an adult i still leave my laces tight enough i can slide my feet in. lol
My friend tried to convince me of this after seeing the Ted Talk himself a few years ago but I didnt buy it. I guess I'll have to give it a try now though. Take this prop

When are we gonna get the gray zebra? I like the white also, but I think gray is a little more versatile.

I think this will be one of those drops where people can actually eat. Bots won't be able to get through the queue, which means bots have to wait queue with the everyone else. Only advantage of a bot is checking out super fast. 

This is assuming nothing changes a week from now.... 
Repped

I'm all in for the PB V2's...

Passing on the Zebras...Just not feeling them for some reason...I will however chip in and try to help other NT'ers out with the cop at retail...Seems like that's the more coveted pair of the two at this point so I'm sure the pick up will be a little harder, for those who want them that is...

Man as much as I want to pick the black joints for my son and I .. I'm not even trying .... **** is a lost cause.

Is there anyone that works at any foot stores here and know how long till the app reservation system takes to be implemented to all stores?

I don't see the appeal in the Zebras, they're the ugliest of the V2s to me.

But if they're getting them locally, I'll get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom