ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use my gmail account for all online raffle entries. Their emails just get sent to the "Promotions" inbox which I never check anyway 
laugh.gif

anyone on an old iOS and having issues will ALL footsites launch locator/raffle ?

as soon as i hit verify me, app closes (FTL, champs, footaction)

Zebra uppers are the best to me of the V2's, the soles look like trash though. I think a shade of would've been nice, maybe the color of the moonrocks

Has anyone actually won a Yeezy raffle from one of these sites?
ive hit on Barneys....ive seen lot of ppl post up them hitting online raffles here...search this thread for online raffle
People definitely eat on online raffles but the lack of common sense for alot of the salty folks taking L's is actually hilarious.

Tens of thousands of people enter these raffles and people are entering expecting to win every time. Your odds are at the very least 1 : 1000, if not worse. Those are the same odds given by some bookies for Hugh Hefner admitting he's a virgin.

How distracted or inept do people have to be in math class to not understand basic probability?

People definitely eat on online raffles but the lack of common sense for alot of the salty folks taking L's is actually hilarious.

Tens of thousands of people enter these raffles and people are entering expecting to win every time. Your odds are at the very least 1 : 1000, if not worse. Those are the same odds given by some bookies for Hugh Hefner admitting he's a virgin.

How distracted or inept do people have to be in math class to not understand basic probability?
I wish some retailers (Such as END ) will do a preference for people with a certain selling in buys from them, like 4 or 5k, that way regular consumers could eat, I don't know why but Kith seems to be always fair with people who's recurrent with them 

And about the basic probability  I recently read this (https://www.vice.com/fr/article/avec-les-ados-qui-depensent-des-milliers-d-euros-dans-les-fringues) so well people registered on those raffles could have had just 1 or 2 years of math at best lol 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom