ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm all about helping 100%, but i have no secrets..   

it's really all about luck, and no sleep 
sick.gif

We need in on a PM group
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif
.  I'll supply the gifs.

Yeezy season gets way too lit.  Hopefully we luck out in 16.

Master Jedi, please teach me the ways of the Force

Last edited:
OT ADI US order shipped... still waiting on my ADI UK 750 order however. Shipping hasn't updated since the 24th (en route to destination country). No cancellation notice and the payment hasn't fallen off. Ehhhhhh... help me yeezus!

I'm here with ya Bro!

Same thang

Because after I spoke to them I got the email the @AirRaab posted some time ago. I am going to give it one more shot tomorrow
They sent you that e-mail after your shoes had already been dispatched? Mine were moving for 4 days via DHL tracking and then went on hiatus Christmas eve. 

I'm going HAM on CS ADC UK tomorrow morning, actually tonight when I get home from Work!!

Str8 up

I plan on it too. I'll call around 5:30est, because that is pure BS. Too bad I don't know how UK consumers affairs work. I am cool with canceling, but rerouting

Last edited:
I'm all about helping 100%, but i have no secrets..   

it's really all about luck, and no sleep :x  

Some people are extremely lucky being able to cop most of the pairs online. I haven't been successful in any of them though, but props for you guys trying to help people here.

I'm going HAM on CS ADC UK tomorrow morning, actually tonight when I get home from Work!!

Str8 up
No joke. Honestly, I've looked over their terms and conditions... closest thing I could find is NO PO BOXES. If they give me some oversold BS, so help me God. I will tear Adi a new one. Lemme know how it goes... and for reference, Adi UK CS 0800 - 279 41 44.

it is not enough to get the 750s, they still need to be worn properly

shaking my head at the nT fashion police :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom