ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Years resolution....buy Adidas stocks
laugh.gif

YeezyStan
repped for posting a well put together fit and giving zero dambs! 

Ive never seen a pair of 750's worn any other way...  methings the 750s must have denim tucked in them...

need to try and cop a pair of 750s in 2016. At the conclusion that I wont pay for the TB resell. Hoping to get lucky this year.

You went from 1600 - 1873 since drop day. 273 posts in 4 days homie. chill. I was trying not to call you out on this, but i had to.

You contribute nothing, and just cause more people to waste their time reading your nonsense. 

Please, think before you post. This isnt HB
WOW.

2016 should finally be the year I hit! 0-6 in 2015 lol
0-3 in 2015. We should start a secret society of people who haven't cooked on yeeyzs yet and not be apt to share information, just like the people who have been cooking in silence on here lately....

Y'all hitting up CS with Google translator or something? lol. Or do they speak English well?
you my dear sir get dumbest post of the year already
One of the guys said their shipment was going back to Germany ... I realize they speak English in the UK.

Originally Posted by gyasih  

Yup, rerouted back to Germany. I had the same status

Last edited:

No joke. Honestly, I've looked over their terms and conditions... closest thing I could find is NO PO BOXES. If they give me some oversold BS, so help me God. I will tear Adi a new one. Lemme know how it goes... and for reference, Adi UK CS 0800 - 279 41 44.
supposedly the terms says that you must physically be in the UK to make a purchase and not ship to a business. i couldn't find that but that's what the rep told me.

my package got rerouted too. we should all call together and be on the line at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom