ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not hard to explain. Sometimes some of these stores get a lot more people entering than they expected, therefore they run out of tickets on day 1. Refuse the remaining waiters. The next day, they grab more ticket rolls and continue the raffle but then they might run out again. 

Whats with you and the sour tone you always have when you post? "Its not hard to explain" on top of all the other stuff youve replied to me with. Get off the high horse fam, were on a message board. :lol:

you obviously don't know me. Like when that guy that didn't know Memph type in all caps or that dude that didn't know ihustle type in all red.

If you're going to type common sense question or comments, you'll get a reply. 

I sent FC a price that i want it to be sold for.. But they modified it. For example, i had it for 1600.. But they dropped it to 1500. This was the "quote"

you obviously don't know me. Like when that guy that didn't know Memph type in all caps or that dude that didn't know ihustle type in all red.

If you're going to type common sense question or comments, you'll get a reply. 

So youre that guy in this topic. Gotcha. :lol:

I've been giving you a real answer to almost every one of your questions/comments. It's not my job to make you accept it if you can't take it. 

Any folks from the bay area bout to hit up SF tomorrow? How long are the raffle lines there usually? First time doing in-store raffles after taking enough Ls online and it falls on a day when I don't have to go to work. 

If you get to the store at opening you'll have a short wait

I wear a sz 11 in the WC4's. Do these run the same as those? 
Bro those shoes run so big, I'm a size 13 in nikes and jordans, an 11.5 fit me perfect 
roll.gif

Edit: Im talking about the WC4s

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom