ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you guys think the estimated number of people in the US going for YEEZYS are on the 19? With an estimate of 210-220 thousand pairs what are the odds we get a pair ?[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129299[/emoji]

Last edited:
What you guys think the estimated number of people in the US going for YEEZYS are on the 19? With an estimate of 210-220 thousand pairs what are the odds we get a pair ?[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129299[/emoji]

What?!?! Where are you getting 210-220 thousand??? There's absolutely no way there is that many.

Alot & not very much.

Last edited:
You know what is 'QUANTITY' and 'VALUE' right? 

Seriously? 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I'm wrong then but how many pairs is it then ?
It's ALREADY INDICATED QUANTITY there.

65 pairs.

Each pair is 3351 Indian Rupees which is approximately 50USD.

And they are getting 65 pairs which means they pay 65 x 3351 = 217,815 Indian Rupees which is approximate 3,250USD.

What you are looking at is the import data for India.

This screenshot was shown to "show" that quantities for 2016 PB is increased compared to the previous PB which gave the idea of higher quantities.

Last edited:
Lol I'm not that one that valued it that way that's the way it was explained to me lol :lol: either way twice the amount of pairs... my wrong

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom